Roland MV-8000 Production Studio with VGA Board (Factory Resealed)
From making beats to sampling and CD-burning, the MV-8000 Production Studio does it all quickly and elegantly. Sample your own sounds or import Roland, Akai, ACID and .WAV libraries, then arrange it all using 16 velocity/aftertouch-sensitive pads and Roland's most powerful audio/MIDI sequencer. Add a selection of professional COSM effects, onboard mastering tools, a built-in CD-RW drive and USB port, and you've got the ultimate studio for today's producers. This product carries a full manufacturer's warranty as well as our Satisfaction Guarantee.
VGA expansion for the MV-8000!
It's even easier to take control of your beats and your mix with the MV8-VGA expansion board, exclusively for the MV-8000. This board lets you connect any VGA-compatible monitor directly to the MV-8000, creating a big-screen working environment. Mouse support is also added with this upgrade; optical mouse included.
A Complete Studio for Modern Production
- Self-contained production studio with sampling, sequencing, effects and CD-burning
- Powerful 136-track sequencer (128 MIDI + 8 stereo audio) with realtime time stretch
- 16 velocity/aftertouch-sensitive pads, large LCD display and realtime control knobs
- 128MB RAM; expandable to 512MB or 101 minutes of recording (when in mono)
- Sampler compatible with a variety of audio formats: Audio CD, .WAV/AIFF, ACID, Akai MPC2000 Series and Roland S-700 Series
- Independent reverb, chorus/delay and MFX processors, plus mastering tools
- Onboard CD-RW drive, 3.5" floppy drive and 40GB internal hard drive
- Stereo Mic/Line and Phono inputs, plus stereo analog and digital Master outputs
- Six additional individual audio outputs with optional MV-OP-1 expansion
- Direct VGA monitor support and mouse operation planned for 2004
- V-LINK function for controlling Edirol video equipment (sold separately)
While there are other hardware studios on the market, none can compete with the MV-8000's ability to quickly turn raw samples into song. With up to 101 minutes of sampling and compatibility with a wide range of audio formats, the MV-8000 offers unlimited possibilities. Sequencing is easy, thanks to 16 velocity-sensitive pads and a graphic LCD interface. Users can record up to 128 MIDI and eight audio tracks, apply effects and burn a CD, making the MV-8000 the first Roland product capable of handling every part of the production process.
From Sample to Finished CD
Thanks to the onboard CD-RW drive, producers can create entire songs armed with only an MV-8000 and their favorite CDs. The sampler can load sample libraries ranging from Roland and Akai to .WAV and ACID formats - all with just a few simple commands. Then it's just a matter of tapping in some beats, arranging the song and adding effects before burning it all to an audio CD.
136 Tracks of Sequencing Bliss
The MV-8000's sequencer section features total integration of audio and MIDI and up to 136 tracks of recording. These include 128 MIDI tracks (with 32-channel operation) and eight stereo audio tracks (16 mono) that can be used like a linear recorder. Program beats on the MIDI tracks and combine them with freestyle vocals or acoustic instruments on the audio tracks, including the ability to "punch in" at any time. The innovative MV-8000 can even sync audio to the sequencer's BPM.
Luxurious Velocity Pads and LCD Interface
Users of other sampling studios can now upgrade to the MV-8000 without sacrificing the distinctive feel they're used to, thanks to 16 large drum pads for programming beats and triggering audio phrases. The pads are both velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive for maximum expression, and when combined with the MV-8000’s large, graphic LCD and realtime control knobs, sequencing is more natural and spontaneous.
Compatible with Popular Audio Formats
When it comes to sound libraries, the MV-8000 offers compatibility with some of the biggest formats around, including the ability to