Roland MC-505 Groovebox
The MC-505 Groovebox builds upon the successful MC-303 as a self-contained, retro-styled dance music sequencer and sound module with powerful new sounds and realtime controls. New features include the revolutionary D-Beam* light-sensing controller and a MEGAMIX function for intuitive realtime pattern mixing.
- Professional Groovebox featuring high-performance sound engine: 64-voice polyphony, steeper multi-mode resonant filters, front-panel ADSR envelope controls
- Revolutionary D-Beam* Controller allows for effects and sound/note control via hand movement over infrared light beam, *D-Beam controller technology has been licensed from Interactive Light, Inc.
- 714 onboard dance music patterns developed by cutting-edge sound designers worldwide
- 512 built-in sounds and 26 rhythm sets, including the latest dance, hip-hop and techno music sounds and classic drum and synth sounds (TB-303, TR-808, JUNO, Jupiter, etc.)
- Three independent, synchronizable effects processors with powerful new effects
- Onboard Arpeggiator
- MEGAMIX function allows for intuitive pattern creation by combining rhythms and parts of one pattern with another
- Enhanced MIDI implementation, powerful sequencer section with increased note storage, multiple outputs (3 stereo/6 mono), new assignable Part Mixer
|There is no specification information available for this product.|