Roland DM2100 2.1 Reference Monitor Speaker System
The DM-2100 2.1-ch Speaker System is an affordable way to add accurate reference monitoring with a subwoofer for enhanced bass response. The left and right speakers each offer 15 watts of power, while the 50-watt subwoofer provides a powerful low-end boost. And with 24-bit/96kHz digital inputs, the DM-2100 is perfect for use with Roland/BOSS digital studios and instruments, or with computer systems and more.
Deep, Rich Sound for a Variety of Monitoring Needs
The DM-2100 provides flat and accurate monitoring for a variety of applications. With its 50-watt subwoofer and 24-bit/96kHz digital inputs, this affordable 2.1-channel system is ideal for use with digital recording gear, musical instruments, computer-based setups or any type of nearfield monitoring. The specially designed bass-reflex cabinet delivers clear, punchy sound while occupying a minimal amount of space.
Easy Connections and Sound ControlFeatures:
Hooking up the DM-2100 is a snap. All inputs go directly into the right speaker, which serves as the preamp. The subwoofer then supplies power for the entire system via dedicated left and right speaker outputs. All controls—including power, input levels, Tone and Low Boost—can be easily adjusted from the right speaker’s front panel. Hearing your music with heart-pumping bass was never so easy and affordable.
- Affordable 2.1-channel monitoring system with 24-bit/96kHz digital inputs
- Powered bass reflex speakers with 15 watts per side and flat frequency response
- Active subwoofer with 50-watt amplifier for increased low end
- Front-mounted controls convenient located on right speaker
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs, plus analog inputs (RCA and 1/4-inch type)
- Sleek black wooden cabinets with magnetic shielding