Prosoniq Magenta Realtime Pitch Resynthesizer Plug-In VST (Mac)
Magenta is an audio effects plug in for Cubase VST and compatible applications that uses any VST track or the live input as basic waveform that can be tweaked using the incredible power of realtime resynthesis. Resynthesis is the most versatile and powerful synthesis technology available today. This means that only with Magenta you are free to truly design your own sounds without the limitations of traditional sound synthesis techniques.
With Magenta you can play and control multi-voiced musically monophonic and polyphonic instruments directly from any MIDI keyboard in real time while adding a wealth of spectral effects that are fully automatable and can be dynamically controlled. Use Magenta to produce vocal doubling, to create additional voices or melodic choruses from single vocal lines. Use Magenta to tweak any sound and to create alien atmospheres, clusters or sound textures that have nothing in common with the original sound. Prosoniq's proprietary Multikernel Spectrum Resynthesis Engine (MSRE) reproduces any sound by resynthesizing it in real time, giving you utmost control over all aspects of the recorded instrument or music track.
- Real time resynthesis for extensive sound processing
- Use as software synthesizer with live audio input
- Pitch shifting and versatile spectrum filtering capabilities
- LFO control over all important parameters
- 2D graphic control over filtering and spectral manipulations
- All key parameters can be controlled over definable MIDI controllers
- Works on any input signal in real time
- Formant preservation during pitch shift
- Over 10 spectral macro filters for all sound design situations
- Directly playable over MIDI keyboard
- Free pitch, pitch quantize and pitch lock capabilities to correct the input pitch or to create mouth tube or vocoder fx
- Built-in reverb effect
Minimum System Requirements
- Create vocal accompaniements by playing harmonies on your MIDI keyboard
- Change the timbre of any sound
- Create mouth tube and vocoder fx
- Pitch shift musically monophonic and polyphonic sounds
- Create yet unheard effects by tweaking the harmonic developments of sounds
- Use any VST track as oscillator for an incredibly versatile synthesizer!
Mac: 350 MHz CPU speed or better, 256k L2 cache (about 20 notes polyphony on a standard off-the-shelf Macintosh G4/400), min. 8MB of free RAM, Cubase VST, SX or Nuendo (or other 100% compatible VST host application), additional system requirements as needed by the VST host software.