Pedal Pad MPS9 Pedal Case
The Pedal Pad™ MPS provides players with the utmost in flexibility and style. This model boasts a modular design and Pedal Pad's™ signature power supply, Power Pad™. The two-tier stair step design allows for modular pads that adjust to fit longer pedals like Wah and Volume. Rugged, lightweight design protects your pedals during transport while making carrying easier.
At the heart of the Pedal Pad design is its patented adjustable lower tier. Each section of the lower tier may be raised up to accommodate longer pedals (like wah or volume) or remain flat so that upper pedals can be stepped on without interference from the lower pedals.
Pedal Pad™ MPS Dimensions:
Power Pad™ Specifications:
- Length: 28"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: w/ lid 8"; w/o lid 6"
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC 5C/60Hz
- Input Current: 6 Amps (fuse protected)
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Voltage: 9 Volts DC (8 outputs)
- DC Current: 1 Amp Tota
- Spike Protection: Line to Neutral and Line to Ground
- Max Spike Energy: 70 Joules
- Max Surge Current: 6500 Amps
- Max Clamping Voltage: 680 Volts
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Connections: AC In - IEC style grounded cord (10 foot) DC Out - 2.1mm (IS), 5.5mm (OS)