Native Instruments Traktor Scratch DJ Software and USB Audio Interface
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is the professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables. It features intuitive software, special 'timecoded' vinyl control records and CDs, two professional multi-core connection cables, and AUDIO 8 DJ - a high-end audio interface built specifically for DJs. Rock-solid and reliable, and featuring 'Instant Connect' plug and play usability, every element is master crafted by the Native Instruments team in Berlin, Germany. The result is TRAKTOR SCRATCH - the perfect fusion of analog confidence and feel with the freedom and potential of digital. Never before has technology had so much soul.
- Professional DJ system to control digital music files using turntables or CD decks
- High-end 24bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic® AD/DA convertors, MIDI I/O, USB 2.0 bus powered
- 4 hi-gain stereo outputs, 4 stereo inputs, 2 optional phono preamps with high impedance input mode, mic input, 20 individual status LEDs for full visual control
- 2 professional multi-core cables connect hard- and software components through two XLR jacks
- Portable size and robust aluminium case
- 2 timecode records & 2 CDs with high resolution for super precise track control
- Intuitive DJ software based on the award-winning TRAKTOR 3
- Software with bass feedback filter and software controlled ground lift for maximum tracking stability
- 2 playback decks with filter effects and high-quality key correction
- 2 dedicated effect output channels
- Powerful track management with quick search, virtual record crates, iPod™ and iTunes™ compatibility and intergrated BEATPORT Online Store
TRAKTOR SCRATCH Software Features
The TRAKTOR SCRATCH software is based on the powerful TRAKTOR 3 engine, but specifically tweaked for turntable/CD DJs. Features include:
- Browsing in iTunes Playlists directly from within Traktor Explorer
- Instant iPod Playlists recognition
- High Resolution Timecode (2kHz)
- Scrolling Playlist via Vinyl function
- Automatic recognition of timecode medium (vinyl side A/B or CD)
- Automatic input level normalization
- Emergency mono mode in case of failure of one timecode channel
Plus other features familiar to TRAKTOR 3 users:
- High quality key correction for changing a tracks tempo without changing its key
- Zoomable waveform displays for viewing track beats
- Instant looping with selectable loop size
- Beat jump- move within a track without losing track/tempo sync
- High quality filters based on the renowned Xone:92™ club mixer
- Professional effects such as reverb, tempo-synced delay, flanger and beatmasher
- In-sync track copying from deck to deck for instant remixing
AUDIO 8 DJ is the ultimate audio interface for DJs, and the pulsing heart of TRAKTOR SCRATCH. This pro quality 24bit/96 kHz interface with ultra high-end Cirrus Logic™ AD-DA converters is unique in the field- a dedicated DJ soundcard that surpasses every audio expectation.
4 hi-gain stereo outputs mean you have the potential for 2 main decks routed from the TRAKTOR software, plus two extra stereo outputs fed by TRAKTOR SCRATCH’s send effects. Along with 4 stereo inputs, MIDI I/O and multiple status LEDs, the AUDIO 8 DJ is built on a metal chassis and is wrapped in a robust and compact design. This box of audio dynamite is ready for any situation.
Pure Vinyl Feeling
TRAKTOR SCRATCH closes the gap between digital and analog DJing. The timecode is formatted onto special CDs and vinyl, and has an unmatched response - it feels like the digital file is cut into the wax. Pressed onto 120g vinyl, each disc contains one side with 17 minutes of timecode, plus a flip side with deeper cut grooves for turntablists and scratch DJs. A special 'track' allows you to scroll through your collection and select your next tune using only the turntable- with no need to touch your computer.
Easy Set Up
It's never been easier to spin digital. TRAKTOR SCRATCH is designed for maximum plug and play usability, and comes with 2 revolutionary color coded connector cables grouping all necessary connections into one pro quality audio cable. One click per deck and you're ready to rock the house- (additionally you can route send effects with two further connections). Simple and intuitive to set up, AUDIO 8 DJ also features LED's indicating the status of every connection - giving you instant error detection and individual level meters that make setting up in any environment effortless.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is built using the TRAKTOR software engine - hugely experienced in the digital DJing world, and a mark of quality and functionality. Each component of the system is crafted by the same experienced hand, and built to work in total harmony together. Rock-solid, ready and reliable, when the crowd puts their trust in the DJ, you can put your trust in TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
Mac OSX 10.4.8, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo family, 512 MB RAM
Windows XP + Service Pack 2, Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
USB 2.0 Interface
Import and Compatibility
MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA and AAC
ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound™
Universal Binary included - ready for Intel Macs!