Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 Software Edition Guitar and Bass Software
Treat your studio to the ultimate solution for creating perfect guitar and bass tones- at an unbeatable price. GUITAR RIG 3 Software Edition contains all the features and functionality of the GUITAR RIG 3 Kontrol Edition, with the exception of the Rig Kontrol foot pedal. Now featuring authentic emulations of 12 amps, 17 guitar and 6 bass cabinets, four rotary speakers, nine microphones and 44 effects - the multi award-winning guitar studio sets the tone for excellence.
- Twelve supreme-sounding guitar and bass amps
- New matched cabinet module provides tried and true classic sounds in seconds
- 44 perfectly emulated guitar effects
- 17 guitar and six bass cabinets, four rotary speakers and nine microphones
- Intelligent preset management for fast access to a huge selection of sounds for all styles
- Essential tools: Integrated tuner, metronome and two tapedeck modules for easy recording
- Premium special features include a loop machine and powerful modifiers
- Dedicated "Live View" for performing on stage
- Dynamic Tube Response Technology® delivers a profound sonic quality
Sonic Heaven - Amps, Cabs, Mics and Effects
Now featuring 12 amps, 17 guitar and six bass cabinets, four rotary speakers, nine microphones with adjustable positioning and 44 effects - GUITAR RIG 3 sets the tone for excellence. The brand new 'Matched Cabinet' feature offers tried and true classic combinations of amps and cabinets allowing you to spend more time playing and less time creating your tone.
The sonic palette has also been widened with the addition of four new supreme amplifier models and their matching cabinets and six additional stomp boxes and vintage effects. GUITAR RIG 3's Dynamic Tube Response Technology® recreates the various amps, cabs, mics and effects in exacting detail, delivering perfect custom tone in seconds.
Anyone Can Play Guitar - GUITAR RIG 3 Easier Than Ever
GUITAR RIG 3 not only sounds new, but looks and acts fresh. The redesigned and fully optimized user interface with its enhanced preset management makes GUITAR RIG 3 even more playable, intuitive, and convenient. Designed for stage use, the new and elegant 'Live View' displays the most essential assignments and parameters in an ultra-clear format gigging guitarists will appreciate.
New in GUITAR RIG 3:
Four New Amp Models
GUITAR RIG 3 contains four new select amp models, further expanding the enormous sound palette. Special attention has been focused on developing still more authentic and dynamic tube sounds. We are proud to present even more impressive amplifiers with unequaled sound quality. For each amplifier as well as the Cabinets & Mic modules, a matching guitar box has been created.
- Ultrasonic - You want an ultra modern, über-cool ultra high-gain amp? We present the Ultrasonic! This two channel amp covers the total spectrum of modern amp sounds and offers innumerable tone qualities from clean to extreme metal! Perfect for the modern hi-gain sound and so realistic it is unbelievable.
- Citrus - This amplifier became known due to its unique full tone. For an uncompromising British 70' s sound… The sound pallete reaches from warm clean sounds up to "granular" distorted sounds, if the master and gain knobs are fully opened up.
- High White - Are you searching for the typically British sound, practiced by legends like David Gilmour and Pete Townsend? Then test the virtual 100 watts of the High White!
- Tweed Delight - This amp is based on an American legend. It has only three knobs but offers a spectrum of sound from glass-clear to wailing blues.
For each of the twelve tube amps GUITAR RIG 3 has styled a perfectly tuned and enormously simplified cabinet, which reproduces the sound of the original box. Here you can choose between two different microphone types, and select the different characteristics of each. This makes it easy to arrive at your desired sound in seconds, without needing the extensive knowledge of a sound engineer.
Six New Effect Modules
In GUITAR RIG 3 the effects palette has been further extended to a total of 44 legendary effects.
- TapeEcho - The legendary band echo for "sounds from outer space"
- Delay Man - Popular delay classic with inbuilt chorus and vibrato.
- Sledge Hammer - Resounding Overdrive/distortion effect.
- Real Wah - A modern wahwah pedal.
- Custom EQ - A warm vintage style EQ, makes fast but flexible tweaking possible.
- Ring Modularot - Classic ring modulator effect, making special and exceptional sounds possible.
All functions such as the headline and the toolbar have been optimized- a simpler layout and clearer arrangement leads to a substantially improved work flow.
Simplified Controller Assignment
The controller assignment has been completely revised and enables a faster handling and greater flexibility:
- You can now assign several functions to any button of the Rig Kontrol 3, so that as many effects as desired can be switched on or off at the same time.
- The new Snapshot function permits the placing of different variations of a rack making the switching between complex sounds very fast - great for live situations.
- With the Link function external controllers can be merged with the switches of the virtual Rig Kontrol 3, and therefore integrated smoothly with the software
New Sounds and Optimized Preset Management
GUITAR RIG 3 comes with a completely re-arranged sound library. The enormous sound pallete with 300 presets and/or preset setups brings you a gigantic selection of typical guitar sounds - for each amplifier model common and co-ordinated setups are provided for fast selection (e.g.- from clean to crunch or hi-gain) - or search for your sounds using typical music styles from classic rock to pop to metal.
Each sound has been pre-mapped to the controller meaning each preset is instantly recallable. Ideal for the studio or rehearsal room, this also serves as a perfect starting point for creating your own presets.
For a more effective and more intuitive sound management new categories have been introduced, as well as the addition of optimized Browser functionality.
GUITAR RIG 3 has developed the “live-view" specifically for live situations. This view contains only the most important information and parameters optimized to make GUITAR RIG 3 the unbeatable tool for the stage - even from several meters distance everything is still in clear view.
Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS® (Pro Tools 7), ASIO®, Core Audio™, DirectSound™
- Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP + Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista (32 bit), P III 1 GHz, Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- USB 2.0