Native Instruments Elektrik Piano Virtual Instrument
ELEKTRIK PIANO unites the four most beloved E-pianos of all time into one high-performance software instrument, which reproduces in exacting detail the sounds of the Fender Rhodes MK I™ and MK II™, Hohner Clavinet E7™, and the Wurlitzer A 200™. To this day these vintage classics possess a magical allure, and with ELEKTRIK PIANO these sounds are playable from any laptop or desktop computer.
Professional sample engine
ELEKTRIK PIANO is based on the award-winning high-performance sampling technology from Native Instruments, making for an unrivalled authentic playback of the original instruments. Each individual key of the hardware predecessors has been meticulously sampled to include the entire release phase and at various velocity levels. Release samples reproduce the sound made when a key is released, enhancing authenticity and playability.
Effects and presets
Depending on the instrument, ELEKTRIK PIANO offers various effects for creating instrument-specific effect sounds, including chorus, reverb, phaser, and tremolo. Each instrument also includes a wide selection of ready-to-play presets, which can be grouped into individual performance sets for quick recall of presets during live performance using the computer function keys or a MIDI controller. Altered sound settings can be saved as new presets.
For stage and studio
Impressive sound, uncomplicated operation, and support for all professional interfaces make ELEKTRIK PIANO the first choice for studio and stage. Whether standalone or as a plug-in with multiple instances in a sequencer – ELEKTRIK PIANO combines the classic sounds of these vintage E-pianos with the power of modern computer-based music production.
- One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos
- Reproduces the sounds of the of the Fender Rhodes MK1™, Fender Rhodes MK2™, Hohner Clavinet E7™, Wurlitzer A 200™
- Vintage-style look and feel
- Full and powerful sound
- First-class presets for each of the four instruments
- Especially intuitive control surface for uncomplicated live and studio use
- 4 multi-function knobs for phaser, chorus, tremolo, reverb - depending on preset
- Assignable preset buttons for fast sound changes
- Based on Native Instruments’ high-performance sample engine
- Intensive multi-sampling with velocity and release samples for a truly authentic sound
- Individual velocity curves for use with every kind of MIDI keyboard
VST; Audio Units; RTAS; Core Audio; Core MIDI
Windows Interfaces: VST; RTAS; DXi; ASIO; Direct Sound
Mac Minimum: Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 867 MHz, 512 MB RAM
Mac Recommended: Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 1.2 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Windows Minimum: Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM
Windows Recommended: Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 1.2 MHz, 1 GB RAM
*Requires 2 GB free hard disk space