Native Instruments Battery 2 Virtual Drum Virtual Instrument
BATTERY 2 is the ultimate drum sampler for creating and fine-tuning all of the percussive elements in any production. With a streamlined design for fast and intuitive control, generate perfect drums and percussion every time. From the smoothest grooves to the most rugged rhythms - BATTERY 2 is the professional choice.
The latest version offers an even more intuitive user-interface with a larger, customizable matrix. Every sample-cell is armed with a powerful compressor and multi-mode filter, an LFO, freely assignable envelope, mapping editor managing 128 sample-layers per cell, re-sampling effect and an extended Loop section. BATTERY 2 also offers a first-class sample library containing 3.5 GB worth of drum and percussion samples as well as compatibilty to many sample formats plus a simplified file management.
Incisive and Instinctive
The cell matrix is as fast as it is easy to use. Simply load your various sounds into the 72 sample cells and create whole new drum kits in a matter of seconds. Rearrange the cells or the matrix itself, group cells together or mute and solo cells or groups for easy management. BATTERY 2’s intuitive interface truly is a case of plug and play.
Sculpt Your Sound
BATTERY 2 will bring your drums and percussion to life and lend them a unique flavor. Every sample cell has an individual and comprehensive set of powerful sound-shaping tools: compressors, filters, saturation, bit-reduction, modulation including freely assignable envelopes and LFOs, an extended Loop section and much more afford you the creative power to sculpt distinctive rhythm tracks.
Access All Areas
BATTERY 2 is compatible with a wide range of professional sample-formats, ensuring that you can import the exact samples required. Included in BATTERY 2 is a huge 3.5 GB library with loads of professional drum kits: natural drums and percussion, orchestral percussion, electronic drum kits, a selection of specials as well as an optimized version of the popular BATTERY 1 library. Everything needed to keep your productions sounding fresh.
Import and Compatibility
- Fast, powerful and intuitive drum sampler based on a next-generation sample engine
- Fast and direct access to wide range of sound parameters for each individual cell.
- New: Up to 72 sample cells for large and versatile drum kits
- New: Variable cell matrix size to match individual requirements
- New: A filter section for each cell with 15 individual types
- New: A powerful compressor for every cell with optimized presets#
- New: Extensive modulation options including a freely assignable envelope and LFO for each cell
- New: Mapping editor managing 128 sample-layers per cell
- Up to 16 mono and 8 stereo outputs, 256 stereo voices , 32 Bit internal resolution
- New: Over 3,5 GB of professional drum and percussion samples
EXS24™, Gigasampler™, HALion™, AKAI™ S-1000/S-3000, REX I & II™, AIFF™, WAV™, SDII™, SoundFont2™, SampleCell™, LM4™, KONTAKT™*, INTAKT™*, KOMPAKT™*, BATTERY™* (version 1).
Mac: VST; Audio Units; RTAS; Core Audio; Core MIDI
Win: VST; RTAS; DXi; ASIO; Direct Sound
Minimum: Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
Recommended: Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733 GHz, 512 MB RAM
Minimum: Windows XP, Pentium III/Athlon 500 GHz, 256 MB RAM
Recommended: Windows XP, Pentium / Athlon XP 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
*DVD drive required.