Moog Music Minimoog Voyager Select Series Electric Blue Compact Pro Keyboard
The Minimoog. No other instrument was as synonymous with analog synthesis throughout its heyday in the 1970's. Now it has returned in the 21st century, in the new Voyager series. First introduced to overwhelming response in 2002, the new line is even better - just look at the Electric Blue! It's the Voyager with all the sonic quality one would expect, but housed in a fractal blue solid ash cabinet. At first it looks black but as one draws near the fractal blue flecks pop out in an eye catching display. Combine this with the stunning look of the electric blue back lit panel, new blue LED's, and some new killer patches and you have an instrument you will be proud to play for a lifetime.
The Minimoog Voyager is an all-analog monophonic synthesizer designed by Bob Moog, which features the REAL MOOG SOUND and includes extensive modulation routings, MIDI and patch storage capabilities. The warmth and fatness of the sound of this instrument is unsurpassed. Bob invites you to compare the sound of the Voyager to other synths - none can equal its responsiveness and superlative sound.
With 3 ultra-stable analog oscillators, dual Moog filters, and the punchiest analog envelope generators, players, audio engineers, and analog synthesis aficianados will find this to be an investment that will never go out of style. With a universe of sounds lurking beneath its stunning exterior, the musician who seeks to explore the outer limits of sound will always be rewarded.
* Three wide-range, high stability VCO's (Voltage Controlled Oscillators) with continuously-variable waveforms.
* FREQUENCY controls (2) vary the frequencies of Oscillators #2 and #3 over a +/-7 semitone range with respect to Oscillator #1.
* OCTAVE selectors (3) set the frequency ranges of the oscillators in six octave steps.
* WAVE controls (3) provide continuous control over the waveforms of the oscillators, from triangular, to sawtooth, to square, to narrow rectangular.
* 1-2 SYNC switch synchronizes the Oscillator #2 waveform to the frequency of Oscillator #1, for dramatic timbral effects.
* 3-1 FM switch provides linear frequency modulation of Oscillator #1 by Oscillator #3.
* 3 KB CONT switch disconnects Oscillator #3 from control by the keyboard, thereby enabling it to function as a drone.
* 3 FREQ switch lowers the frequency of Oscillator #3 into the sub-audio range, thereby enabling it to function as a low frequency audio or modulating oscillator.
* Five-input mixer for combining the audio sources prior to filtering.
* Input Level controls (5) adjust the relative levels of the oscillator, noise, and external audio input signals.
* Input switches (5) enable the player to quickly switch individual audio signals in and out.
* External Level LED enables the player to set the correct external audio signal level.
* Dual mode filter module includes dual lowpass and highpass-lowpass filtering. Dual lowpass mode consists of two Moog lowpass-resonant filters in parallel, one per output channel. Highpass-lowpass mode consists of Moog lowpass filter in series with a highpass filter.
* CUTOFF control sweeps the frequencies of both filters throughout the audio range.
* SPACING control sets the spacing between the frequencies of the two filters, over a +/-3 octave range.
* RESONANCE control adjusts the resonance of both filters, from none (pure lowpass response) to filter oscillation.
* KB CONT AMOUNT control sets how much the filters open and close as the player presses different keys on the keyboard.
* Dual Lowpass/Highpass-Lowpass switch selects between dual lowpass operation or highpass-lowpass operation.
* The Envelopes Module generates two wide-range ADSR (Attack Decay Sustain Release) envelopes. The Filter Envelope sweeps the filter and is available for modulation shaping. The Volume Envelope shapes the overall volume.
* ATTACK controls (2) determine the attack times of the envelopes.