MixMeister Fusion Professional DJ Software (Windows)
MixMeister Fusion combines the spontaneity of live DJ performances with the pinpoint precision of the best studio production software, and it represents the next step in digital DJ creativity. Fusion lets you maintain two, three, even up to eight songs in a perfect beat mix at all times, so you're free to improvise with effects and shape the music in a million ways. It supports harmonic mixing, VST effects, intelligent looping, MIDI hardware controllers, and a ton of other new stuff.
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times.
- See your mix take shape on-screen with an advanced timeline view.
- Play a live DJ set while you preview and edit any upcoming track.
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision.
- Play with on-the-fly looping and remixing functions.
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo.
- Experiment with premium VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix.
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers.
- Burn a flawless copy of your mix to CD.
Not just a loop editor
MixMeister Fusion is a true DJ sequencer. This means you're not limited to combining a few loops and grooves together. Fusion is designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor or digital audio workstation, but you can blend songs together to create stunning DJ performances.
Improvisation with control
MixMeister Fusion lets you manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. You can also add effects and experiment with looping features. But Fusion records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities. Whether you use it for live gigs or mix CD production, this ability to jam, listen and refine lets you achieve true perfection.
Everything, in perfect sync, all the time
Fusion takes a completely different approach to beat mixing than other gear. The software automatically analyzes the beat structure of all your songs, and identifies individual beats and measures. Placing songs together means that they're beat mixed automatically -- there's no need to fiddle with controls just to get a smooth transition. You can layer songs on top of other songs, loops, a capellas, or sound effects - up to 8 tracks in total - and Fusion will take care of the beat matching for you. This allows you to devote more of your attention to the audience during live sets, and lets you assemble creative mixes on the fly in response to the mood of the moment.
Free your imagination
MixMeister Fusion is a new tool to let you go beyond beat mixing and unlock your musical creativity. Try it and see how far it can take you.
Dazzling Live Performances
- Preview any part of your mix in headphones while you perform.
- Play music in super-stable perform mode.
- Access special features on a live performance toolbar.
- Connect to MIDI control hardware to adjust volume, EQ and looping.
- Step out of the booth by using a wireless remote.
- Manually beat mix with external audio sources.
- Send timing signals to a lighting controller, a drum machine, or other software
Powerful Mix Creation
- Drag and drop music files to assemble your set.
- View song beats, measures and phrases on screen for easy song editing.
- Choose from 12 transition templates, or set up transitions by hand.
- See an easy-to-use visual display of your beat mix.
- Make fast adjustments using ‘snap to beat’ control.
- Use automatic beat matching, or apply manual beat adjustments.
- Overlay samples such as sound effects and beat loops.
- Work on multiple mixes at once, and cut & paste between them.
- Use intelligent looping buttons to loop 1, 2, 4, or 8 measures automatically.
- Insert sound effects or remix-style audio clips with a single click on the Overlay Bar.
- Play any section or track in reverse with one click.
- Edit quickly using an external jog / shuttle controller.
World-Class Mix Quality
- Adjust tempo without changing pitch.
- Automatically detect the key of each song.
- Adjust the key of a song without changing tempo.
- Tweak the treble and bass as you mix.
- Apply VST effects to any part of the mix.
- Sync effects to tempo to maintain rhythm, and chain multiple effects together.
- Play 32-bit audio files for ultra-high fidelity.
- Employ precise control over long beat mix transitions.
- Monitor output volume in real time using onscreen VU meters.
Intelligent File Handling
- Use non-destructive editing to keep original music files intact.
- Catalog, sort and search your entire music collection.
- Display and edit ID3 tags (Artist, Title, Album, BPM, Genre, etc.)
- Keep your music catalog synchronized with hard drive directories.
- Print music library and playlist reports.
Advanced Look and Feel
- Zoom in on individual beats with the zoom slider control.
- Hide windows when not in use.
- Adjust the number of strips on the timeline.
- Customize Fusion's appearance by creating your own skins.
- Burn your mix directly to CD without additional software.
- Easily create an exact copy of your mix, with no gaps between songs.
- Export mixes to .MP3, .WAV and Windows Media formats.
- Send your mix directly to your iPod or other portable audio player.
- Webcast your mix over the Internet.
- Update a "now playing" page during webcasts.
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Playlists: MMP, M3U
- Windows XP or Vista
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Sound card (second sound card or ASIO-compliant multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring)
||Windows XP or Vista, Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or higher, 512 MB RAM, Sound card (second sound card or ASIO-compliant multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring)
||Play a live DJ set while you preview and edit any upcoming track
MixMeister Fusion Professional DJ Software (Windows)