MakeMusic Finale FHL09 2009 Notation Software (Academic Version - 5 User Lab Pack)
Since its introduction in 1988, Finale has remained the pacesetter and first choice for those who strive for perfection in their music notation. Now celebrating twenty years of innovation, Finale continues to lead the way, helping you reach that perfection faster – saving you keystrokes, decisions, and time.
The entry, creation, copying, moving and editing of dynamics, tempo indications, and other text and markings has been completely reinvented and streamlined. Finale makes intelligent decisions for you (assuming, for example, that you’d like your dynamic markings to be consistent in appearance and placement), saving you time and keystrokes while retaining all of Finale’s awesome control.
Now you can simultaneously view and edit as many pages as you choose to view on your monitor. Copy and paste measures from one page to the next, drag slurs from the end of one page to the beginning of another, and much more. Choose from multiple viewing options including single pages, facing pages, and tiled pages. Click to the next page, next pair of pages, or choose to scroll continuously – horizontal or vertically. No other music notation software offers this flexibility.
Garritan and Tapspace Sounds and more:
Finale now includes more than 300 world class instrument sounds from the makers of Garritan Personal Orchestra, including selections from GPO, Garritan Jazz & Big Band, Garritan Marching & Concert Band, and more. Finale also includes more than 100 instrument sounds from Tapspace Virtual Drumline, the world’s most powerful marching and concert percussion software instrument. These sounds are delivered by custom-integrated Garritan Aria – the next generation of sample player.
Full VST/AU Support
Finale is now compatible with all VST/AU instruments, providing users with unlimited sonic possibilities.
Finale 2009 also includes expanded SmartMusic support, updated Engraver Slurs, support for MusicXML 2.0, FinaleScript 2.0, Human Playback enhancements, and much more.
Get Going Quickly:
• Streamlined user interface
• Set-up Wizard configures your score in seconds
• Enter music your way:
• MIDI keyboard
• Computer keyboard
• Scan existing sheet music
• Band-in-a-Box® Auto-Harmonizing
• Exercise Wizard – instantly generates practice pieces – for your entire
band, orchestra, or choir
• Video Support – import video plus send and display SMPTE
Share Your Music
• Playback – here are just a few reasons why Finale’s sound is unsurpassed:
• Record or import an audio track for unprecedented realism
• More than 300 world-class Garritan instrument sounds, a full General
MIDI set, and more
• More than 100 sounds from Tapspace Virtual Drumline™
• Human Playback® makes your music sound like musicians are playing it
• Integrated Garritan Aria player
• Powerful Mixer
• Save Audio Files
• Create SmartMusic® accompaniments
• Free, downloadable Finale NotePad® lets you share your Finale files with anyone
• Linked Parts
• Supports Windows XP/Vista and Mac 10.4 & 10.5