M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller Keyboard
Making music with MIDI has just become easier with Midiman's ground-breaking USB Keystations. Ideal companions for music workstations, home studios, or on the stage, the Keystations are MIDI controller keyboards that connect directly to your USB-compatible computer with no need for a MIDI interface. Install the software and you're ready to go.
The Keystation 61 offers professional features like full control of all modern MIDI parameters, such as control changes, aftertouch, modulation, pitch-bend, MIDI volume. The fully assignable data entry slider allows you to control Volume, Velocity, Chorus, Reverb, Panning and Aftertouch directly from your keyboard.
Keyboard and Interface
The Keystation 61 is a ruggedly designed MIDI controller with a built-in USB MIDI interface that utilizes proven Midiman interface technology. It can be used either as a stand-alone MIDI controller keyboard, or a USB Midi keyboard and interface. Drivers are included for Windows 98, ME, and 2000, and for Macintosh OS 9 or higher in conjunction with Opcode's OMS MIDI Manager (included).
- Inputs and outputs 16 channels of MIDI to and from your computer using the power and convenience of your USB port.
- Fully functional, 61 key MIDI controller keyboard. Capable of sending all MIDI messages, such as aftertouch, modulation, pitch-bend, MIDI volume, and more.
- Sustain pedal input.
- No tools or computer disassembly required.
- Power the Keystation 61 with the USB port or with the included power supply.
- PC: Available USB Port, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, and Windows XP
- Macintosh: Native USB Port, MacOS 9.1 or later, OMS 2.3.7 or OMS 2.3.8, OS X, OS X 10.1 and OS X 10.2