Kind Of Loud RealVerb TDM (Mac)
RealVerb uses complex spatial and spectral reverberation technology to accurately model an acoustic space. What that gets you is a great sounding reverb with the ability to customize a virtual room and pan within the stereo spectrum.
Room Shape and Material
RealVerb provides two graphic menus each of preset Room Shapes and Materials – you blend the shapes and material composition and adjust the room size according the demands of your mix. Controls are provided to adjust the thickness of the materials – even inverse thickness for creative effects. Through some very clever engineering, the blending of room shapes, size and materials may be performed in real-time without distortion, pops, clicks or zipper noise. Once you've created your custom room presets, you can even morph between two presets – in real-time, no distortion.
Resonance, Timing and Diffusion
RealVerb also includes intuitive graphic control over equalization, timing and diffusion patterns. To maximize the impact of your recording, we put independent control over the direct path, early reflections and late-field reverberation in your hands.
Stereo Soundfield Panning
Capitalizing on the psychoacoustic technology that went into the design of RealVerb 5.1, we have incorporated some of those principals into RealVerb. Our proprietary Stereo Soundfield Panning allows you to spread and control the signal between stereo speakers creating an impression of center and width. The ability to envelop your listener in a stereo recording is an entirely new approach to reverb design.
> System Requirements
- Select from a graphic menu of room shapes; adjust room size from 0.5 meters to 99 meters.
- Blend between two different room shapes and sizes.
- Select from a palette of materials.
- Blend between two different materials and adjust relative thickness.
- Control intensity and timing of early reflections and late-field reverberation.
- Macintosh Computer
- TDM Version: Pro Tools TDM v. 4.3 or greater & TDM Mix Card
- RTAS: Pro Tools LE
- >MAS: MAS v.2.1, Digital Performer v.2.6 or greater, Performer 6.03 or greater, Audio Desk 1.01 or greater