IK Multimedia ARC Acoustic Room Correction Crossgrade Plug In
This item is an UPGRADE. Must be a registered user of at least (1) IK Multimedia FULL or LITE version product (free versions excluded).
ARC System delivers the most advanced solution to acoustical problems for any DAW-based studio. Combining a professionally calibrated microphone, standalone software that captures sound information and calculates proper room correction and a multi-platform plug-in; this technology will improve how your studio sounds forever.
ARC features the revolutionary Audyssey MultEQ® technology, which measures acoustical information throughout the listening area in your studio. It then combines this information to provide an accurate representation of the room’s acoustical problems. The equalization solution then corrects for both time and frequency response problems more effectively and efficiently than any other room correction EQ on the market. The result is a clear and reliable representation of your mix. Regardless of the acoustical issues in your studio, what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable and your studio sound will improve forever.
ARC System represents one of the most advanced solutions to acoustical problems for any DAW-based studio, dramatically improving the acoustics of home and project studios as well as correcting even the highest acoustically treated high-end studios. The ARC System featuring Audyssey MultEQ technology produces results like you’ve never heard before, improving the accuracy of your monitoring system. When you experience ARC’s Advanced Room Correction System, the perspective of what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable and you’ll work on mixes faster because you’re sure of what you’re hearing. You will finally be able to trust the sound of your studio.
ARC System includes:
1) Easy to use, step-by-step, room measurement software for Mac/PC
2) VST, RTAS, AU correction plug-in for Mac/PC most popular DAWs (such as Pro Tools®, Cubase™, Logic™, Sonar™, Live™, etc.)
3) Professional measurement microphone
- Type: 1/4" precision measurement condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 16-20,000 Hz, +/- 1.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 200 ohms output impedance
- Sensitivity: 50 mV/Pa
- Noise Equivalent Level: 22 dB
- Max SPL: 130 dB for 3% THD
ARC System Measurement Software features
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system, wizard based, based on Audyssey MultEQ technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB
- Requires 48 kHz operation (only for measurements)
- Requires ASIO Audio Hardware on Windows Vista or XP, CoreAudio on Mac OS X
- Saves Measurements sets to be opened on the ARC System Correction Plug-In
ARC System Correction Plug-In features
- Multi platform high quality Frequency AND Time correction processor based Audyssey MultEQ technology
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB
- Correction processor resolution: 32 bits floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 96 kHz
- Four target curves