Furman SPB-8 Stereo Pedal Board/Power Conditioner
The SPB-8 is the first Pedal Board designed with the working professional in mind. Guitar players, bassists, and keyboard players have all asked for this, and Furman answered with the most rugged, versatile, and useful board available anywhere. It features heavy duty metal construction that will handle the most forceful stomps you can offer, as well as stand up to the rigors of the road. The first stereo board on the market, it is also the first to feature the high level of power conditioning that Furman is famous for.
The SPB-8's stereo patch bay contains ten 1/4" switching phone jacks, connected in two stereo loops. This allows a single guitar or instrument input to feed multiple mono and stereo effects boxes, send and return from remote effects, and feed up to two amplifiers simultaneously. From modest to highly complex patching demands, the SPB-8 allows nearly unlimited set-up flexibility.
Powering your pedals, amps and other gear, the SPB-8 offers two levels of surge and short circuit protection, as well as RF and EMI filtering. Furman's SPB-8 is quiet, powering both AC and DC pedals without hum, due to the high quality toroid transformer employed. Each DC output is rated at 100 mA, as well as being individually protected against shorts -- guaranteeing that if one pedal goes out, the rest are protected and continue to function.
The SPB-8 makes pack-up simple and convenient. Un-patching several effects boxes and pedals is no longer required, since the large Velcro sheet and included mating strips firmly secures all of your pedals in place. A sturdy, padded case is included and comes with a shoulder strap and zippered pouch for storing cables, wall warts, and AC cord.
- The Pedal Board is a solid, non-slip base for up to 8 pedal effects that lets you leave everything powered up and patched together as you like it
- Pedal effects attach securely to a 12" x 25" Velcro pad during performance and transport
- Included padded travel case is sturdy and roomy, fits the Pedal Board with all effects attached, has two internal storage pouches, and includes a shoulder strap
- True stereo effects return, external effects loop, and amplifier outputs
- Eight individually protected 9VDC outlets, with 8 included power cords
- Three widely spaced 120VAC, 15A outlets allow enough room for "wall warts"
- ALL power and signal jacks are insulated and isolated, eliminating noisy ground loops
- Solid 1/4" polycarbonate platform and rugged power supply/patch bay steel chassis will withstand years of on-stage use and abuse
- Furman's quality power conditioning with 15A circuit breaker, spike/ surge protection, and RFI filtering
- Patch bay's dual stereo loops allow nearly infinite patching combinations
- Toroidal transformer assures no hum field will contaminate sensitive effects boxes and pedals
- Five detachable rubber feet assure stable, sure performance without rocking or flexing
- Extra-long 10-foot AC cord