Emagic Logic Control (Demo Model Sale)
Logic Control is the ultimate hardware controller for the Logic media production system. No other controller offers the same level of integration with the Logic sequencer. Intuitive access to all tracks, audio instruments, plug-ins, transport functions and automation parameters maximize workflow and ergonomics - even without a mouse: Each of the eight channel strips offers a touch-sensitive Penny & Giles motorised fader, rotary V-Pots™ and four buttons. All controllers can perform multiple functions. Navigation is executed via four cursor buttons, control of all transport functions is via five buttons and a jog/scrub-wheel allows for ultra-precise positioning and editing. Logic Control puts a highly integrated music production system in your hands, literally, and maximizes productivity through it's optimized interface. This product carries a full manufacturer's warranty as well as our Satisfaction guarantee.
Connect Logic Control to Logic Platinum 5, and you get fast, direct access to all audio and MIDI tracks, inputs, sends, audio instruments, aux and bus channels and outputs. Control up to 8 channels and master volume simultaneously, using both hands. Display the next/previous 8 channels using the Bank buttons, or the next/previous channel with the Channel buttons. Practically every mixer section including EQs, plug-ins and MIDI or audio instruments, can be controlled, recorded and automated in realtime with extreme precision. Apart from controlling standard volume and pan, the software driven, touch-sensitive 100 mm-long Penny & Giles® motorized faders and the rotary V-Pots™ can perform multiple functions, such as an Angle/Diversity mode to provide simultaneous control of surround angle with the V-Pots and surround diversity with the faders.
Fundamental Operation Modes
- Ergonomic, extendable hardware controller
- Direct realtime control of Logic Platinum 5
- Logic Control reflects every change in Logic, Logic reflects every change on Logic Control
- Convenient control of the track-based automation
- Total recall of faders and displays with song loading
- Motorized faders follow value changes immediately
- Displays practically all important parameters in the large LCD, updates parameter changes in realtime
- Level meters for all channels can be activated, vertical or horizontal including overload display
- Remotely select, launch and edit plug-ins, sends, EQs, audio instruments – without stopping sequencing tasks
- Control of Logic parameters such as volumes, EQs, MIDI, busses, plug-ins, slot selection, sends, Screensets, etc.
- Full access to all Emagic plug-ins/instruments; e.g. ES1, ES2, EVOC20, EXS24, EVP88 and plug-in parameters (VST, VST2, TDM, PowerCore, XTC***as well)
- All controls can be freely assigned**
- High-quality, durable components
- True plug & play install, automatic recognition
General Control Elements
- In Track View, channel order on Logic Control reflects track order in the Arrange.
- In Global View, user selects the channel classes to be displayed on Logic Control (MIDI and audio tracks, instruments, aux, busses, ins and outs).
- In Multi Channel View, a specific parameter is displayed for all tracks. This parameter will be shown in the LCD above the V-Pot and can be adjusted via the V-Pot; for example, to control panorama settings for all channels together.
- In Channel Strip View mode, control a complete function group for a selected channel; for example, the entire EQ. If there are more than 8 parameters, change the page for the next set, or step by step.
- Switch between Track or Global View, Multi Channel or Channel Strip View with a single key stroke.
- Flip modes duplicate or exchange the functions of the motorized faders with the V-Pots; e.g. control EQ gain with the motorized faders.
- 2 x 55 character multifunctional backlit LCD
- LED displays for V-Pot assignment and song positon in SMPTE or Bars/Beats/Sub Division/
|There is no specification information available for this product.|
Emagic Logic Control (Demo Model Sale)