Ego Systems Wave Terminal 192X
Intended for serious recording, the Wave Terminal 192X is a 2-in/6-out interface boasting no-compromise 24-bit/192kHz A/D and 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters. Also standard is a 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF stereo optical digital output, simultaneous record/playback and support for Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1 and LPCM 5.1 surround formats. MI/ODI/O Option bracket for the Waveterminal 192X include S/PDIF optical (TosLink) digital inputs, 192kHz S/PDIF coaxial I/O and a 1-in/1-out MIDI interface.
Listen to the purity of the state-of-the-art 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converter technology and bask in the richness. Wave Terminal 192X boasts A/D converter designed to handle up to 123dB. More dynamic range than any other converter in the world. The Wave Terminal 192X fully supports the DVD-Audio Standard with its true 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
The Wave Terminal 192X supports ESI's unique and powerful E-WDM driver for perfect compatibility with Windows XP, 2000, ME, and 98SE offering ultra low-latency performance with all popular digital audio software applications including Nuendo, Cubase, Gigastudio, Cakewalk, Sonar and Logic. Any software that supports Windows XP will support the E-WDM driver.
- High quality 24bit 192kHz AD converter; 123dB Dynamic range
- High quality 24bit 192kHz DA converter; 106dB Dynamic range
- Analog 2 in / 6 out:
2 Balanced +4dBu Line Inputs (1/4" TRS Phone)
3 Unbalanced +4dBu Stereo Line Outputs (1/4" TRS Phone)
- 2(4 with MI/ODI/O)channel Recording and 8channel playback at the same time 24bit 96kHz S/PDIF Optical digital out
- Supports multiple Sampling Rates : 16, 22, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz
- Full Duplex - Simultaneous Record/Playback
- Uses 32bit PCI slot: PCI Bus-Mastering support
- Headphone amp
- Supports the EWDM driver:
Multile MME, Multiple Direct sound,
ASIO 2.0 and GigaStudio support
OS:Microsoft Windows XP/2000/ME/98SE
- Support Multiple cards in one computer system