Cakewalk Sonar 4 Producer Edition
Now until October 7th, 2005, upgrade to Sonar 5 Producer for FREE!!
SONAR Producer Edition has a well-earned reputation for delivering powerful production tools in a fast, streamlined user interface. With SONAR 4, Cakewalk has added powerful new recording, editing, comping and navigation tools that optimize workflow for today's professional. In addition, version 4 combines innovative surround and AV capabilities along with precise engineering tools.
SONAR 4 Producer Edition is the perfect solution for composing, recording, editing, mixing, and remixing music productions; and for providing voice over, score, sound design and post audio for film, TV, video, commercials, and games.
With its open support for industry standard technologies and hardware, the scalability of a native processing system, and virtually unlimited software capabilities, SONAR 4 Producer Edition represents the definitive audio production environment on the Windows platform.
Producer Edition exclusives
- Multi-format surround mixing and editing with over 30 configurations supported (5.1, 7.1, LCRS, etc.).
- Intuitive surround panner: focus, width, angle, front/rear balance controls, LFE send; speaker muting & soloing; control surface/joystick support.
- Lexicon® Pantheon™ Surround Reverb—get the pristine sound of classic Lexicon Reverbs—for the first time ever in multi-channel environments up to 8.1. Stereo version of Lexicon Pantheon also included.
- Sonitus Surround Compressor—a professional, nine-channel compressor specifically designed for surround applications.
- SurroundBridge™—use stereo plug-ins in multi-channel environments. Patches and links plug-ins across all channels on a surround bus allowing for control from a single UI. Unlink for different settings on different channels.
- Sonitus:fx Suite—critically acclaimed automatable effects: Compressor, Delay, Gate, Modulator, Multiband Compressor, Parametric EQ, Phase, Reverb, Surround, Wah wah.
- Video Thumbnail track—makes scoring to video even easier, perfectly align audio with on-screen action, auto-snap to frame, more.
- POW-r Dithering—unique, patent pending algorithms for converting 20, 24, and 32 bit audio to CD standard 16-bit format, while retaining dynamic efficiency and very low noise, optimized for use with all sample rates.
- Prosoniq MPEX time scaling—great for matching audio to video or for loop/sample authoring.
- Dynamic Console with per-channel EQ and assignable FX controls—access effect and EQ setting directly from the Console view without opening plug-in windows.
There are over 100 new features and enhancements in SONAR 4. Here are some of the key new features:
- Track Folders with the ability to edit the Track Folder Composite Clip
- Loop record into layers or individual tracks
- Enhanced comping and editing features: nudge, clip muting, partial-clip muting, auto-crop tool with cross-fade mode, audition selection, isolate
- Group editing (simultaneous multi-clip): slip edits, loop-rolling, fade drawing
- Loop construction enhancements: slice-based envelope control of gain, pitch, pan; slice preview; auto-loop
- Freeze tracks, effects, and synths; edit, arrange, and convert frozen data into groove clips; unload samplers from memory
- Scalable Navigator view to quickly navigate and size viewable area of projects
- Configurable Pan law (six stereo panning laws supported)
- Professional Metering (peak, RMS, peak and RMS, pre-fader, post-fader, and pre-fader post effects) with configurable ballistics
- Key Binding enhancements: presets; templates to mimic keyboard assignments of other DAW programs
- TTS-1 multitimbral, multi-out GM2 synthesizer with authentic Roland® sounds
- Full control over file export parameters, now with useful and customizable presets
- Windows Media Audio 9 (WMA), WMA9 Pro 5.1, and WMA9 lossless encoding and decoding
- Open support for external command-line en
|There is no specification information available for this product.|
Cakewalk Sonar 4 Producer Edition