Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Pro 3 Digital Audio Software (Windows Only)
Introducing the all new Guitar Tracks Pro 3—the revolutionary new PC recording software that gives you the freedom to create music anywhere, anytime, without worrying about technology—the freedom to forget about the tools and focus on your music.
Guitar Tracks Pro includes everything you need to deliver professional results—no expensive hardware is required. You get a 32-track digital recorder and virtual mixing console; Amplitube LE—a special edition of the leading guitar amp plug-in; high-quality effects; powerful looping tools with full ACID™-loop support; a chromatic-tuner; a metronome; and a complete library of backing tracks.
With Guitar Tracks Pro 3 you get the best of both worlds—pro quality production tools and the speed and ease of your old portable multi-track. So start your own revolution with Guitar Tracks Pro 3 and set your music free.
When it's time to take their music to the PC, more guitar players and singer-songwriters rely on Cakewalk music software than anything on the market today. Key features include:
- Familiar multitrack recorder interface
- Record and play back up to 32 audio tracks
- Arrange music with point and click ease
- Extensive audio editing capabilities
- Superior sonic quality—up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Record your whole band using up to 32 inputs and outputs through multi-channel audio hardware
- 32x8 internal Mixing Console
- Mix and record using up to 32 simultaneous real-time effects
- Accurate envelope automation of mix parameters and effects
- Extensive SMART LOOPS ACID loop library for fast creation of backing tracks
- Import/Export .wav, .mp3*, and .wma files
- High-quality sample rate conversion when importing and exporting audio
- Support for multiple meters and tempos
- Unlimited undo/redo with edit history
- Use any Windows-compatible audio hardware via ASIO and WDM
*MP3 encoder is available as a 30-day trial version.
What's new in Guitar Tracks Pro 3
Plug and Play
- Streamlined user interface—now easier than ever
- Setup Wizard—to ensure optimal performance
- Responsive new audio engine—based on SONAR 3 technology
- Use internal effects on input—even while recording
- Confidence recording—never miss a take again
- More flexible mixing with subgroups and auxiliaries
- Full support for ACID™-format loops—create backing tracks fast
- Amplitube LE—a special edition of the leading guitar amp plug-in
- GT:FX multi-effects suite—all the effects you'll need
- Support for VST and DirectX effects—to round out your mix
- Integrate control surfaces—for hands-on mixing control
- Navigator Pane—get a bird's eye view of your entire project
- Professional time code generation—to sync with your hard disk recorders
- Configurable audio metronome and enhanced chromatic tuner
- Much more—over 100 new features and enhancements
Recording any instrument is easy. Just plug in, check your levels and hit Record. With support for up to 32 channels using multi-channel audio cards, you can even record your whole band all at once.
Once you've recorded your tracks you can visually arrange, edit and mix your music with point-and-click ease. With Guitar Tracks Pro's extensive audio editing tools it's a snap to combine the best parts of each take to create the perfect solo.
Dynamic, brilliant sound
Make the jump to digital recording with support for up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio (requires 24/96 compatible audio card), high quality sample rate conversion, and internal 32-bit audio effects and mixing. Your tapes never sounded this good-and you won't believe the improved sonic quality you'll get. With Guitar Tracks Pro you can use any Windows compatible audio device via ASIO or WDM—from your stock soundcard to dedicated Pro Tools | HD hardware.
Create backing tracks fast
With support for ACID™-format audio loops, Guitar Tracks Pro provides the fastest way to get your projects