Behringer Pro Mixer NOX303 DJ Mixer
Calling All DJs
Whether you’re throwing multiple elements into the mix, or just keeping it simple, there’s a USB-ready Behringer NOX Series mixer that’s ideal for you. The NOX303 features three super-smooth channel faders and the infinium “contact-free” VCA-controlled crossfader for the utmost in reliability and smooth audio performance while the user-adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles.
A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Armed with many of the same features as the NOX202, the NOX303 features an additional input channel and VCA-controlled faders with fader start, which allows you to seamlessly integrate auto-start capable CD players. You get our outstanding phono and XENYX mic preamps, renowned for their superior sonic integrity and wide dynamic range, along with built-in USB connectivity. State-of-the-art, beat-syncable FX processing and balanced XLR Master Outputs round out this mighty middleweight.
* Premium 3-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
* 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
* Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
* Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, CFA, CFB or Master
* Awesome 3-band EQ with switchable full-kill filters plus 8-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
* Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
* 3 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 3 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
* VCA-controlled faders with fader start for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
* Sophisticated headphone monitoring section with tone control of headphone output
* Extensive XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
* “Planet Earth” power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
2XCOPY: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
TAPE ECHO: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
ECHO: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
FLANGER: A flanger is a wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
PHASER: A sweeping phase shifter effect. It is similar to a flanger, except that it is enharmonic, producing a more “swooshing” sound.
LP and HP FILTER: A Low Pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A High Pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
AUTO PAN: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
VOCODER: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
REVERB: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
REV REVERB: Reverse reverb. LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed and distorted sound to any signal.
Behringer Pro Mixer NOX303 DJ Mixer
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.