An Epiphone Les Paul Artist Model is the perfect choice when you want to look and sound just like
one of your favorite musicians. Epiphone offers three different artist model Les Paul guitars to
Zakk Wylde “
” Les Paul customs are the choice of shredders for their hard rocking power and killer design. Both
guitars get there power and hard rock tone from Zakk Wylde EMG Humbucking pickups.
Slash Les Paul Goldtop
- EMG humbucker pickups
- Set maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with block inlays
- Mahogany body with custom Bullseye graphic design
- Maple fingerboard on the Camo, rosewood on the Bullseye
- Gold hardware
Slash Appitite for Distruction Signature.
- Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro-II pickups
- Nickel hardware
- Set mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with Slash profile inlays
- Mahogany body with maple top
- Metallic gold finish
Many of the same appointments as the gold top but with a killer split flame maple top and
finish not available on any other Epiphone Les Paul.
Joe Bonamassa Les Paul
– This model combines the best of vintage Les Paul models
from the 1950s selected by Joe himself, including a 1959 neck profile. Limited to an edition of
only 1,000 guitars worldwide, this is an instant collectors' item without the collectors price.
- Genuine Gibson USA Burstbucker Pickups (Burtbucker 2 on the neck replicates a 1957 classic and
a Burstbucker 3 at bridge position is overwound for hotter output).
- Gold Top
- Nickle Hardware
- Solid Mahogany Body with a carved maple top
- Mahogany Neck with 1959 D shape and a long neck tenon hand fitted and glued to the body with
premium glue. This offers more contact between neck and body for a sweeter tone and longer
- Replica Lifton-style hardshell case
- Certificate of authenticity personally hand signed by Joe Bonamassa
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Trapazoidal inlays