Occasionally, we may temporarily
run out of the item you are looking for on our site. When this happens, your selected item will be
placed on backorder
. This means we will order it from the
manufacturer and ship it to you as soon as it's in stock. You will always know if an item is
in-stock or out-of-stock:
- If an item you've selected is out of stock, it will be labeled as such in your shopping
- Prior to entering you credit card information you will also see a page which indicates which
items in your order are in-stock and shippable and which items are out of stock.
- If your order contains backordered items, your credit card will not be charged for the
backordered items until they come in stock and are shipped to you. You will, of course, be charged
for those items on your order which are in stock and shippable at the time the order is placed.
- Your order confirmation e-mail will also clearly state which items are backordered.
- When backordered items come into stock and are shipped, you will receive another e-mail
indicating that those items have shipped.
Keep in mind that most backorders take 2-3 weeks to be received from the manufacturer,
however it could take longer. If you order an item that is not in stock, feel free to call us at
1-800-472-6274 and speak to a sales representative or customer service representative who can
give you an accurate estimate of when the item will be shipped out to you.
As always, your business is important to us and we will do everything we can to get your order
shipped as quickly as possible!