Instantly expand the processing power of your Mac or PC with this PCIe DSP card. Run loads of dynamics and effects without making your computer sweat. CUSTOM select any three individual UAD plug-ins at registration
UA’s professional dual-processor DSP Accelerator — plus 3 UAD plug-ins of your choice.
The UAD-2 DUO Custom DSP Accelerator gives producers and engineers professional access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. Better still, the included Custom software bundle lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration.
In creating UAD plug-ins, UA’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 DUO Custom features two SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your workstation an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 DUO Custom includes UA’s “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, and it lets users select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 DUO Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.
**Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access nearly 60 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately w/14 day full version, free trial)
- Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), plus Core UAD “Analog Classics” plug-in package: LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler
- 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers,Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plugins, PLUS it lets you pick any three individual UAD plug-ins at registration
- DUO w/ 2 SHARC processors gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite (FireWire), and Apollo audio interface
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion and Windows 7 compatible
One Year Parts and Labor Warranty