The NP12 Nylon Parlor 12-Fret offers that distinctive Rainsong sound in a fingerstyle-friendly, small-bodied nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar.
A "crossover" instrument that's made with the steel-string player in mind, the NP12 features a parlor sized body crafted from an all-graphite unidirectional carbon soundboard and a carbon/glass hybrid body to offer that unmistakable Rainsong sound with the added warmth of a 12-fret, short-scale neck and nylon strings. The unidirectional carbon soundboard, Rainsong's lightest soundboard, mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce top and utilizes a Projection Tune Layering technique for optimal top vibration. Fabricated using Rainsong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece, the 24.88"-scale all-graphite NS neck joins the body at the 12th fret and sports a composite fingerboard. Ready to take on any performance, the NP12 Nylon Parlor comes pre-fitted with high-quality Fishman Prefix+ T electronics and comes equipped with Tusq nut and saddle as well as a set of chrome-plated open-back Sperzel nylon tuners. Finished in a UV-protective high-gloss urethane and includes a hardshell case.
Get your Rainsong NP12 Nylon Parlor 12-Fret Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric GuitarHardshell Case
RAINSONG warrants solely to the original retail purchaser of this RAINSONG musical instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original retail purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
Limitation on Obligations. The obligations of RAINSONG hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall RAINSONG be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, on any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF RAINSONG GRAPHITE GUITARS WITH REGARD TO RAINSONG INSTRUMENTS, AND IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- The instrument case or gigbag.
- Any instrument upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Any instrument that has not been purchased from an authorized RAINSONG dealer.
- Any factory-installed electronics after a period of one year following the original date of purchase.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
- RAINSONG does not warranty the playability of an instrument whose "action" is lower than the factory standard or whose string gauge is different than the factory standard.
No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of RAINSONG with regard to its instruments. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices that may be executed in connection with the purchase of the RAINSONG musical instrument. No representation or warranty made by any RAINSONG salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon RAINSONG other than as set forth herein.
Claim Procedures. Unless purchaser is notified in writing that repair and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized RAINSONG dealer or authorized RAINSONG warranty repair center, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to RAINSONG at the address shown on the back, together with:
RAINSONG shall review the description of the asserted defect, examine the instrument, and make service, repairs and replacements as appropriate under this Limited Warranty. Upon completion of the service, the instrument shall be returned by RAINSONG to the original purchaser, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser. In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
- evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like).
- a brief description of the nature of the asserted defect.
- the name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned.
For more information, please visit http://www.rainsong.com/warranty.html