The 16 channel Mackie 1604VLZ4 features the proven performance of the flagship Onyx mic preamps.
The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Plus it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a rugged solid steel chasis and high contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 1202VLZ4 offers a true step up performance and durability that's ideal for your professional application.
Each generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the “race to the bottom,” VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
The performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to the VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines Mackie's commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 16 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 aux sends, level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo returns, 8 direct outs and 4 group/bus outputs
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- Control room / phones multi-input source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via Rotopod accessory (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Things You Will Get:
The following Mackie products have drivers that are guaranteed for two years and electronics guaranteed
for three years: Loudspeakers, power amps, and powered mixers; all SRM, HD, SAz, SWA, C and S Series
speakers; all M, FR and FRS amplifiers; and all HRmk2 studio monitors.
The following Mackie products are guaranteed for one year:
All mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Control Surfaces, Processors, Audio/MIDI Interfaces, all other
SR & recording products, all Onyx Compact, 4 bus and 8 bus, VLZ3, PPM, ProFX, d.Pro, U Series, CFXmk2
mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, Quad Com, Onyx 800R, and MCU Pro Family Controllers.
This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.