The Alesis 12R combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction for the ultimate in compact mixers — all at a price wandering musicians will love.
For those who don’t need effects, but want 12-channels of transparent Alesis sound packed into a three-space rack, MultiMix 12R is the mixer you've been looking for.
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- XLR & 1/4" TRS Mic/Line INs x 8
- 2 TRS Line INs
- Phantom Power
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader)
- Stereo aux return, TRS Inserts x 8
- 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" TRS main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- Pan control, peak indicator, and 60mm fader on each channel
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
- 10-segment LED stereo meters
Front-panel (top down): 8 mic/line channels and 2 stereo channels with trim, 2-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send 1 (pre-fader), aux send 2 (post-fader), pan/balance, and 60mm fader. Front-panel other: 60mm stereo master fader. Stereo aux return level. Headphone jack with level and master/tape switch. Stereo 10-segment LED meters. Power and phantom power LEDs.
All 1/4" TRS except as noted: Mic in x 8 (XLR), line in x 12, channel insert x 8, aux send x 2, stereo aux return, stereo main out, stereo monitor out, headphone out. Stereo tape in and master out (RCA).
- Frequency response: 20Hz–50kHz ±0.5dB.
- Dynamic range: 108dB. Distortion: <0.005% THD+N
- Maximum gain: 70dB (mic in to L/R master out).
- Headroom: 24dB. POWER: 120V AC internal transformer
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 5.25" x 19" x 4.25", 3U rackmount
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
MultiMix 12R Rackmount 12 Channel Mixer
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.