Mackie’s DLM8 8” Powered Loudspeaker delivers stunning fidelity in an unbelievably compact 2000-watt design featuring TruSource™ technology and a 2-channel integrated digital effects mixer/processor.
The Mackie DLM8 delivers 2000 watts into the most compact, professional portable loudspeaker design ever. Featuring TruSource™ technology, the DLM8 is equipped with Mackie’s TruSource driver that incorporates the high-output 8” woofer and 1.75” compression driver into an incredibly compact common-magnet design. Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity.
The versatile DLM8 features the Mackie DL2 integrated digital mixer, providing a dual-channel mixing solution for a wide array of possible connections with incredible channel features like 3-band EQ and 16 great-sounding effects. Plus, system processing like a multi-band feedback destroyer, six speaker modes and Smart Protect technology provide the tools needed for truly professional applications.
With configuration options that include pole/wall mounting and flying, the sleek DLM8 is a powerful solution for high-end installs. The ultra-compact form factor includes a rugged PC-ABS cabinet, powder-coated grille and integrated kickstand for personal monitor use. The new shape of sound – Mackie DLM8.
Features:• 2000W system power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
• TruSource™ technology
• Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver
• 8″ LF woofer / 1.75″ HF compression driver
• Incredibly compact, lightweight design
• Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity
• DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
• Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
• Two highly-versatile input channels with FX
• Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
• 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
• XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
• Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
• Unmatched system control for professional applications
• Multi-band feedback destroyer
• Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
• Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
• Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
• Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
• Innovative ultra-compact design
• 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
• Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
• Stack them up for storage
• Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
• Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
• Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
• Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
• Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
• Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
Things You Will Get:
- DLM8 Active Loudspeaker
- Power Cable
- Owner's Manual
DLM8 8” Active PA Cabinet
The following Mackie products have drivers that are guaranteed for two years and electronics guaranteed
for three years: Loudspeakers, power amps, and powered mixers; all SRM, HD, SAz, SWA, C and S Series
speakers; all M, FR and FRS amplifiers; and all HRmk2 studio monitors.
The following Mackie products are guaranteed for one year:
All mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Control Surfaces, Processors, Audio/MIDI Interfaces, all other
SR & recording products, all Onyx Compact, 4 bus and 8 bus, VLZ3, PPM, ProFX, d.Pro, U Series, CFXmk2
mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, Quad Com, Onyx 800R, and MCU Pro Family Controllers.
This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.