ZVex Effects Nano Head Tube Guitar Amp HeadSKU: ZNANOHEAD-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 7
This ZVex Nano Head is voiced to deliver classic rock tone, with a very high level of crunch available if it's wanted. Just crank the volume knob around to the level of distortion you desire, from a very quiet (one tenth watt) clean mode to a micro-Marshall blast when cranked up. It does a great job of emulating big amps at very reasonable volumes, which makes it exceptionally nice for recording.
- Output Power: .5 W dirty, .1 W clean
- Output Impedance: 8-16 ohms
- Input Impedance: 1,000,000 ohms
- Internal Speaker: .4 Watts
- Bright switch: Brighter to the right. Has more effect at lower volumes, like a Fender bright switch.
- Volume: Adjusts from quite clean to very crunchy/dirty.
- Thickness: Positions are Normal, Thin, and Fat. As you use more gain, you may wish to thin out the signal. The fat setting is best for clean shivery tones and overblown bass fuzz.
- Mellow control: Positions are Mellow 2/Normal/Mellow 1. Use it to roll off treble if needed after first distortion stage. Mellow 2 is mellower, naturally, and Normal is brightest.
- Power Supply: 12VDC 1.5 A wall wart, included
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Build Quality
Comments about Zvex Effects Nano Head Tube Guitar Amp Head:
How can an amp this small sound so good? Idk. But Zach managed to pull it off like everything else he does. Crank it and hear the breakup. Just amazing.
*Hands on review by Christopher M. from store 57 in Indianapolis.
- Was this a gift?:
All handpainted Z. Vex pedals are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for as long as Zachary Vex is on the planet. Due to the hand-painted nature of these products: colors, styles, and designs may vary. The finish may have naturally occurring flaws, which are not covered by warranty. Vexter series pedals (non hand-painted) carry a 2-year non-transferrable warranty against manufacturing defects.