RainSong WS1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar (SN:17126)SKU: R17126XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 9
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Free 2nd Day Shipping On Guitars Of Distinction
Buy any Guitar Of Distinction and get free 2nd Day Shipping. Just select "2nd Day" as your shipping method during checkout to recieve the discount.
Select to Compare
The RainSong WS1000N2 captures the best sonic qualities from both small and large-bodied guitars—fingerstylists, flatpickers and strummers alike will appreciate the versatility of the RainSong WS1000N2. Featuring an all-graphite body and all-graphite soundboard that's crafted using RainSong's trademark Projection Tuned Layering, the RainSong WS1000N2 delivers a rich low-end that's beautifully balanced by clear, sparkling highs. Whether you're sitting or standing up in front of a crowd, the ergonomically curved body and lightweight design makes the WS1000N2 incredibly comfortable to hold while the ultra-deep cutaway provides enhanced upper-fret access. A high-gloss, clear urethane UV protective finish and a striking abalone rosette cater to the elegance of the WS1000N2.
The all-graphite neck and composite fingerboard are made using RainSong's trademark Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. The neck is adorned with custom shark inlays which offers an elegant aesthetic touch. Through extensive collaboration between RainSong, distinguished artist Steve Miller and Master Luthier John Bolin, RainSong is proud to offer the N2 neck. This neck features a design based the old-school modified "U" profile, which offers enhanced player comfort while optimizing the transfer of string vibration to the soundboard. Although graphite does not bow or warp with humidity and temperature changes, the N2 neck sports a headstock-accessible truss rod which allows for customization of the relief to suit players' individual preferences. For superior tuning stability and exceptional performance, the WS1000N2 comes equipped with a set of chrome-plated Gotoh tuners featuring a 1:18 gear ratio along with a Tusq nut, saddle and bridge pins. In addition to all of that, the RainSong WS1000N2 is ready to take on any performance situation thanks to onboard Fishman Prefix+T electronics with integrated tuner. Comes with the full protection of a customized hardshell case.
Get your RainSong WS1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar from Sam Ash Direct today. With over nine decades of experience in the music retail business, Sam Ash is dedicated to helping every player and collector find the distinctive instrument that they've been longing for. And remember, your purchase is protected by the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy.
Body Size/Shape WS Body Wood All-Graphite Top All-Graphite Bracing None Cutaway Yes Top/Body Finish UV Protective, High-Gloss, Clear Urethane Neck Wood All-Graphite Scale Length 25.4" Fingerboard Composite Number Of Frets 21 Nut Width 1.75" Nut & Saddle Tusq Tuning Machines Chrome-Plated Gotohs with 1:18 Gear Ratio Electronics Fishman Prefix+T Orientation Right-Handed Case/Bag Included Yes Case Type Hardshell Case Series Classic Series Model WS1000N2
RAINSONG warrants solely to the original retail purchaser of this RAINSONG musical instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original retail purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- The instrument case or gigbag.
- Any instrument upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Any instrument that has not been purchased from an authorized RAINSONG dealer.
- Any factory-installed electronics after a period of one year following the original date of purchase.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
- RAINSONG does not warranty the playability of an instrument whose "action" is lower than the factory standard or whose string gauge is different than the factory standard.
No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of RAINSONG with regard to its instruments. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices that may be executed in connection with the purchase of the RAINSONG musical instrument. No representation or warranty made by any RAINSONG salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon RAINSONG other than as set forth herein.
Claim Procedures. Unless purchaser is notified in writing that repair and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized RAINSONG dealer or authorized RAINSONG warranty repair center, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to RAINSONG at the address shown on the back, together with:
- evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like).
- a brief description of the nature of the asserted defect.
- the name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned.
For more information, please visit http://www.rainsong.com/warranty.html