Bogner Wessex Overdrive Guitar Effect PedalSKU: BWESSEXXX-P
- Images 4
- Video 2
Select to Compare
Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960's. Each Transformer is unique and specifically designed to perfectly pair with the 100% analog audio circuit of each model.
Delivering classic low gain growl to rich modern scorch, the Bogner Wessex overdrive pedal with its 100% analog circuit gets its extraordinary dimensional range from a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve. Whether you want to give your clean amp some muscle or juice up your vintage amp's gain, flick the tone-altering Enhance/Neutral switch to find your own dirty nirvana.
- True bypass
- Controls: level, gain, treble and bass
- E/N switch: Selects between normal and enhanced mode (extended bass and sweet highs)
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
Information not available