TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Mic/Instrument Personal MonitorSKU: TFX150XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 6
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
VoiceSolo FX150 features a custom-designed 6.5” 2-way Tannoy coaxial driver, delivering more volume than similar systems, but without losing crucial dynamics. It also offers TC-Helicon’s exclusive VOCAL TONE technology that, at the touch of a button, automatically adapts to the singer’s voice by adding dynamics like compression, EQ, gating and de-essing for the optimal sound. 9 pro-quality reverb effects from the new VoiceLive 3 are also at your fingertips for the final touch.
Mic ControlTM and FX Integration
Turn reverb ON/OFF directly from your microphone with the TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone and stay in control of your sound when roaming the stage. Reverb not enough for you? If you want to enhance your performance with the entire suite of TC-Helicon’s state-of-the-art voice effects – such as Doubling, Harmony, Echo, HardTune, Flanger, Choir, and more – VoiceSolo FX150 integrates effortlessly with all of our other vocal processors and pedals.
The VoiceSolo FX150 is not just for vocals, as it provides the perfect Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) system for instruments, delivering punch bass with independent Reverb and one-button control of all levels and parameters to smoothly blend with your singing. The unique Friction GripTM mic-stand mounting system makes it easy to set it up with full confidence. Coupled with extensive I/O options and true stage monitor pass-thru, you’ve got a speaker system that can handle anything from pro stage monitoring to home practice – and doubles as a full range music system.
Connections to the Outside World
VoiceSolo FX150 gives you Multi-purpose functionality and connectivity. High-quality preamps, phantom power for condenser mics and XLR/TRS combo plugs let you connect any instrument or microphone. For larger venues and sound company situations, use the THRU output to send a direct signal to any external mixer, while keeping your own mix with all your added dynamics on stage for your own monitoring comfort.
- 150W Class-D Amplifier
- Full Range 6.5” Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT Driver
- Ultra-Low Noise 3-Channel digital mixer
- 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- High-quality mic preamps
- XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Integrated TC-Helicon vocal processing / DSP processing
- Instant Adaptive Tone (EQ, Compression, De-essing, Gating)
- 9 popular vocal Reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Smart Power compensation and protection.
- Voice Cancel on Aux channel
- Hi-Z instrument switch on Channel 1
- Selectable Output - Choose between:
- CHANNEL 1 (typically vocals) or
- FULL MIX for the OUT connection
- True Stage Monitor Pass Thru
- 48V switchable Phantom Power
- 1/8” /3.5mm Aux input
- One-click Friction GripTM mic-stand mounting system
- Lightweight, Compact design – 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Ridged, low resonance High Impact Polystyrene enclosure.
- Mic Control compatible
- Efficient external power with long cable
Cabinet Type Rigid, very low resonance high impact polystyrene Amplifier 150W Class-D with Smart Power compensation and protection Speaker Type Full Range 6.5″ Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT Driver Power Supply (supplied) 42.5V, 1.5A Other Features One-click, Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system Controls Front panel
Encoder with light ring for mix controls
Master Volume Control
Ch's. 1 & 2 Level
Adaptive Vocal Tone on/off
3 band EQ
9 Reverb types
Hi-Z enable (Ch. 1)
Output select: Full mix/Ch. 1 Processed
Phantom power on/off
Phantom Power Yes Analog Inputs XLR/TRS Combo Jacks (channel 1 and 2)
1/8″ Stereo Aux Input
Analog Outputs XLR true stage monitor pass thru (channel 2)
XLR processed mix output
Dimensions 11.26 x 8.27 x 7.24 inches (WxHxD) Weight 6.61 lbs. Model FX150 Series VOICE SOLO
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.