Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Vocal Stompbox with Effects and Guitar-Driven HarmoniesSKU: RVE2XXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The VE-2 is incredibly intuitive to use. Dedicated buttons and knob-based controls make it simple to get great sounds instantly. With the integrated footswitch, you can toggle harmony on/off while singing, or bypass the VE-2 entirely.Store three favorite sounds and recall them with a panel button or an optional footswitch.
The VE-2 also has USB connectivity for recording processed vocal sounds in computer software, great for both song production applications and capturing studio-quality sounds for YouTube videos.capture your VE-2 vocal sounds directly into your favorite recording software. Record high-quality vocals, complete with harmonies and effects, in one pass.
Even if you have no experience with music theory or gear, you can get impressive sounds immediately with the VE-2. Auto Harmonist mode detects the guitar chords you play in real time, generating the correct harmony as you sing. You can set the key manually or just have the guitarist in your band plug in. Hybrid mode follows both guitar input and the manual key setting.
12 different harmony types are available in the VE-2, and each adds one or two voices above and/or below your own voice. Each harmony type also has a variation setting that adds more voices for even richer harmonies, providing a total of 24 different sounds to choose from to suit any musical style.
The VE-2's simple effects include reverb, delay, or a combination of the two, all with a single control that lets you dial in the perfect sound right away on stage. An Enhance button smooths out your sound with one touch, while a second touch adds pitch correction
The XLR input on the VE-2 can be used with a variety of professional microphone types, including condenser mics that require phantom power, available while operating on batteries as well.
The VE-2’s loopback function allows you to stream backing music or karaoke tracks from your computer, and then mix the music with the VE-2’s processed vocal sounds and record the result all at once, either back into the computer or to a video camera’s sound input jack.
- Real-time Vocal Harmonies & High-quality FX
- Complete control in one affordable, simple pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects guitar chords
- Generates perfectly matching harmonies
- Dedicated panel knob creates harmonies with manual settings
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies with chords & key settings
- 24 harmony types to choose from
- Friendly user interface, Easy to use
- Easy even for those not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial-up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function applies dynamics & pitch correction
- Three memories for storing favorite settings
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter
- XLR mic input has phantom power, even when using batteries
- Connect USB to capture processed vocals into your computer
Weight 1 lbs. 6 oz. Dimensions 6.14 x 2.52 x 4.57 inches (WxHxD) Series Vocal Performer Model VE-2
Effects pedals: 5 years parts, 3 years labor All other products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor