Orange Amplification Two Stroke Boost EQ Effect PedalSKU: OTWOSTROK-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 7
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Two Stroke Boost EQ is Orange’s take on the essential ‘clean boost’ pedal, but with even more versatility. Combining an active dual-parametric EQ and up to 12dB of output boost, the Two Stroke is the perfect tool for fine-tuning your sound or pushing your amp’s front end with unsurpassed control. Subtle Two Stroke tweaks can add an extra dimension to solos, whilst more aggressive use of the pedal’s EQ can sculpt entirely new sounds. Use the Two Stroke to add an extra channel to your amplifier or re-voice your guitar’s pickups completely. Crank the high mids to jump through the mix, cut the low end to remove the woolliness that normally occurs with traditional boost pedals, or leave the EQ flat to hear more of what you already like.
However you set it, thanks to the pedal’s charge pump circuit (which doubles the internal voltage and massively increases the headroom), the Two Stroke works brilliantly placed before or after other pedals, or even in your effects loop. It’s also suitable for bass and acoustic guitars as a practical tool to remove unwanted ‘honk’ or feedback, making this pedal a valuable addition to any musician’s setup.
Get your Orange Two Stroke Boost EQ Effect Pedal today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Weight . Dimensions . Series . Model .
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.