Tripplite SmartPro 1500LCD Digital UPSSKU: TS1500LCD-P
- Images 1
Tripplite SMART1500LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures.
Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection with support for upright tower, flat shelfmount or 2U rackmount installation in an attractive all-black cabinet design.
Includes 8 battery-supported outlets. Built-in USB and DB9 serial port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; cabling included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
Built-in single-line RJ-45 jacks offer protection for equipment with single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1500VA/900W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.
Offers 3.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA/900W and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA/450W. 2-year warranty; $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
Features:• LCD Display indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions. Display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
• SMART1500LCD Digital Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support during blackouts
• Supports entry-level PCs or single VCR/DVR components during blackouts
• Regulates brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power
• 8 UPS battery-supported outlets
• Included DB9 serial and USB monitoring port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
• HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management & auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
• PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
• Set of phone/network protection jacks protects a single dialup/DSL phone line or network Ethernet connection
• 1500VA/900W power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
• 3.5 min. full load runtime (1500VA/900W); 13 min. half-load runtime (750VA/450W)
• Cabinet adapts to tower or rackmount shelf format. Rackmount installation brackets for 2U installation included
• 2-year product warranty
• $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only).
Applications:• Entry-level PCs, networked workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Ideal for sensitive electronic applications in areas where brownout conditions are common.
• Package Includes
• SMART1500LCD Digital UPS
• USB and phone cabling
• Mounting hardware
• Manual with warranty information
Series SmartPro Model 1500LCD
SmartPro 1500LCD Digital UPS
2 Years on Single Phase UPS Systems (3-Phase UPS and other products are various)