Orange Amplification TH30H 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: OTH30HXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
- Video 5
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
With virtually endless sonic possibilities and only six dials, the TH30H can take you anywhere from ultra-clean to high-gain crunch and everything in between. This EL84-equipped, all-valve TH30H features two footswitchable channels along with a switchable output section that can scale down your output from 30 watts to 15 or 7 watts. It delivers all the classic Orange tone you crave and comes equipped with Orange's valve FX loop. No matter what the situation calls for, the TH30H is sure to satisfy all of your sonic needs.
The Clean channel can take you from clear, beautiful crystalline cleans right up to the point of breakup. It sports an independent Volume control along with a 2-band EQ with Treble and Bass controls that allow you to fine-tune your highs and lows. Whether you play classic rock or heavy metal, the Dirty channel can bring you from a subtle crunch to over-the-top high-gain distortion. It features an independent Volume control, an onboard Gain control to dial in your dirt, and the powerful, unique Shape control that was first employed on Orange's Thunderverb series. When turned all the way down, the Shape control tailors your sound for all midrange. When cranked all the way up, the Shape control gives you all bass and treble with no midrange. Switch between the channels with ease via an optional footswitch or the onboard Channel selector switch on the front panel.
With unbelievable tonal flexibility, only six onboard controls, and a crisp, unique rich overdriven sound delivered by a quartet of EL84 tubes, the TH30H has become one of the most popular amp heads available from Orange Amplification. The TH30H is the ultimate studio and practice head.
Get your Orange Amplification TH30H 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type All Tube Channels 2 Watts 30 Other Features Foot switchable twin channel, all valve, valve FX loopDirty - Volume, Shape, Gain ControlsClean - Treble, Bass, Volume ControlsSwitchable Output Power: 7 , 15 or 30 WattsPower amp: 4 xEL84Preamp: 4 x Ecc83/12ax7FX Loop: 1 x Ecc81/12at71 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output, 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs, 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs Weight 34.28 lbs. Dimensions 21.65 x 10.63 x 9.45 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series TH Series Model TH30H
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.