Orange Amplification TH100H 100-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: OTH100HXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Delivering luscious cleans with masses of headroom, this 100-Watt head is the most powerful in the versatile TH Series. Like the rest of the TH Series, the sheer range of tones that can be dialed in from just six controls is nothing short of jaw-dropping. The EL34 valve output section and extra power provides a different flavor to the TH30, with even greater low end and midrange muscle. The result is a truly ferocious Dirty channel which retains enough definition for intricate modern styles, ranging from Fusion to Metal. Those who hear it have drawn comparisons with the Orange AD140, a head considered by many to be one of the best lead amps ever made.
The Dirty channel features the same powerful Shape control first seen on Orange's Thunderverb series, sweeping the midrange from scooped to boosted, and remains unerringly focused, steeped in complex harmonic overtones even at maximum gain settings. The Clean channel delivers sweet, crystalline cleans, right up to the point of breakup, but with more headroom over the TH30 on account of its beefier output section. For added flexibility, the TH100 switches down to 70, 50 or 30 Watts, and features Orange's low impedance valve buffered effects loop. Footswitch for channel selection optional.
Get your Orange Amplification TH100H 100-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type All Tube Channels 2 Watts 100 Other Features Footswitchable ChannelsValve FX LoopSwitchable Output Power: 30, 50, 70 and 100 Watts(4) EL34 Power Tubes, (4) ECC83/12AX7 Preamp Tubes, (1) ECC81/12AT7 FX Loop Tubes1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output, 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs, 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs Weight 52.14 lbs. Dimensions 21.65 x 10.63 x 11.02 inches (WxHxD) Series TH Series Model TH100
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.