TC Helicon Harmony Singer PedalSKU: T96361051-P
- Images 2
Select to Compare
Harmony Singer is the perfect tool for ANY vocalist packed with essential and exciting vocal processing no larger than a guitar stomp box, but with a massive sound. Whether you’re electric, electro-acoustic, pro or practicing, your vocal presentation will sound like your group just increased by a couple of backup singers, an expert engineer and a ton of gear.
- All-in-one, compact pedal
- Effects include Vocal Harmony, Tone and Reverb
- Up to two harmony voices guided automatically by the guitar
- Guitar connects via the In/Thru connection
- Adaptive Tone “sweetens” overall vocal quality
- 3 high-quality Reverb styles with adjustable level
Tone is much more than just a four-letter-word. Under the hood of Harmony Singer is a collection of high-end audio processes tweaked to perfection. Smooth dynamics? Check. Silky brightness? Check. Reduced “sss” sounds? Check. No more muddy lows? Check. And these processes automatically adapt to the tone and dynamic range of your singing so that even with an average PA, you’ll always sound your best.
Just play and sing, your harmony group follows automatically
You won’t have to brush up on your vocal arranging skills. Harmony Singer does this for you. It instantly analyzes your guitar chords so that when you hit the footswitch, your harmony backup group is in tune and on time. When it’s this easy, you’ll find yourself trying harmony in songs you wouldn’t have thought of before.
Silky studio-quality reverb
Sure, everything has reverb in it these days, but when your reverb sounds great it makes you equally great. Our sister company TC Electronic is renowned in the pro-audio community for the quality of its reverb algorithms and the styles in Harmony Singer hark directly from that lineage. The Room, Club and Hall styles are all built to flatter your voice, so go ahead and crank it up, your audience will love it.
Don’t forget to Talk to your audience
Of course you don’t want to announce your next song or chat to the folks with Reverb on. Holding the Harmony on/off button puts you into Talk mode where your voice is still processed by Tone but the Reverb and Harmony effects are turned off. A quick tap and you’re back in the land of pristine ambience.
If you’ve ever connected a mic to your PA, you’re ready to connect Harmony Singer. Mic to Harmony Singer and Harmony Singer to PA. Nice and easy. Your guitar connects the same way you’d connect your other stomp box effects – only it likes to be first in the chain.
- Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices: above and below, close and far
- Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
- Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
- Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
- Ground Lift removes hum when needed
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control™ allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e 835 fx or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news and more
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tc Helicon Harmony Singer Pedal:
After viewing this product demo on TC Helicons site I was impressed enough to give the unit a try. I have Ovation Acoustic Electric Guitars, a TC Polytuner and a Fishman Loudbox Minin Amplifier. After I made the connection I fired the system up and was blown away by the sound. I believe that use of this pedal on a daily basis will help with my singing as well as my playing. A great piece of gear, I'd recommend it to any Singer Player who wants to improve their act. I will also add that since 2004 I've purchased all my gear from the Sam Ash Clearwater Store finding the staff there superlative in all respects.
- Was this a gift?:
Series . Model Harmony Singer
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.