Tascam CDVT2 Vocal TrainerSKU: TCDVT2XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The CD-VT2 is the latest introduction in the portable CD trainer line-a product category literally invented by TASCAM. Like the wildly-popular original CD-VT1 vocal/music trainer, singers and instrumentalist like woodwind, brass, and string players have the ability to slow down the speed of a CD without changing the pitch - allowing any artists, musicians, students, and music teachers to practice, learn and teach vocal harmonies, fast rap passages and complex melodies from their favorite music. With its ultra-compact design and new functionality, the new CD-VT2 trainer from TASCAM is the most user-friendly trainer ever. The new CD-VT2 Vocal/instrument trainer completes our all-new lineup of trainers for the musician, student, teacher and artist on the go.
The CD-VT2 Vocal/instrument trainer features an improved ultra compact design, comprehensive LCD display with graphical user interface, Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text, expanded effect banks for user preset, chromatic tuner, and TASCAM'S pioneering VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key) feature lets music fans learn up a continuous mix of their favorite songs anywhere they go.
With TASCAM'S legendary ease of use, original features such as integrated pitch and key control, vocal canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback. Users can now discover the performance their favorite artist really played.
- • Portable CD Music/Vocal trainer (More compact than previous CD-VT1MKII) • CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback • 10 second anti-shock memory • Comprehensive 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display with graphical user interface • Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text • Elapsed Time/Remain Time display with bar meter • +16 to -50% pitch control in 1% steps • VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key) • Key control: +/-6 semi-tone, in semi-tone steps with +/-50 cents fine tune • Single play and continuous play • Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop • Flash Back function (Instant review up to 5 seconds prior playback) • Vocal/Instrument Canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range • 10 effect banks for user preset • Chromatic tuner with calibration (435 to 445Hz) • 3 octaves tone oscillator • Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6) • 1/4" Instrument/Mic input • Instrument/Mic input volume • Instrument/Mic input level meter indicator on LCD display • CD level meter indicator • Foot switch connector • 5 selectable functions by foot switch (Flash Back, Rewind, FF, Bank, Effect on/off) • 1/8" stereo line output • 1/8" stereo headphone output • Headphone volume • MONO monitor for CD (L+R, L, R) • Sprit monitor (Left ch: CD, Right ch: Input or vice versa) • Battery operation • Optional power supply PS-P520
- • Disc Type: 8cm and 12cm CD
• Line Output Connector: 1/8" Stereo mini connector
• Nominal Stereo Output Level: -10dBV
• Output Impedance: 600ohm (2V RMS)
• Maximum Output Level (LINE OUT): +6dBV
• Headphone Output Connector: 1/8" Stereo mini connector
• Maximum Output Level (PHONES): 15mW (at 32ohm loaded)
• Instrument/Mic Input Connector: 1/4" Phone Connector
• Nominal Input Level: Instrument Input: -15dBV Mic Input: -40dBV
• Maximum Input Level: Instrument Input: +6dBV Mic Input: -19dBV
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-3/+1dB) (A weight filter + 20KHz LPF)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 85 dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03% (200Hz HPF + 20KHzLPF)
• Channel Separation: Better than 80dB (A weight filter + 20KHz LPF)
• Power Requirements: DC 9V (Optional AC adapter PS-P520)
• AA batteries x 4
• Power Consumption: 4W (with PS-P520)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 194 x 38.7 x 138(mm)
• Weight (excluding batteries): 550g
One year parts and labor.
Series Trainers Model CD-VT2
CDVT2 Vocal Trainer
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for 1 year and labor for 90 days from date of purchase. Heads and disk drives are warrantied for 90 days. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.