Roland SYSTEM-500 Complete Set Modular SynthesizerSKU: RSYS500CS-P
- Images 5
- Video 1
Select to Compare
Made for Eurorack format, it's a complete system with multiple oscillators, filters and effects in a versatile custom case with top-quality patch cables. It's perfect for your first modular synth or as the centerpiece of an expanding Eurorack system.
Designed and built in the USA, the SYSTEM-500 Complete Set is made to exacting standards, with top-quality components and extreme attention to detail. It delivers the classic character and playability of a vintage Roland modular synth—with all the advantages of a modern instrument. And it’s surprisingly affordable, turning the fantasy of finally owning one of these legendary instruments into reality.
The Gold Standard
With two VCOs, two VCFs, two VCAs, two ADSR envelopes, two dedicated LFO sections, and a powerful effects module, the SYSTEM-500 Complete Set is highly flexible and extremely capable right out of the box. It opens up vast possibilities for musical exploration and sound design—and it sounds simply incredible. It's the sound you hear in your head when you think of big, warm, analog synth tone.
You get the gold standard for oscillators combined with the sweet filters and snappy envelopes that make vintage Roland synthesizers so desirable. The extremely thoughtful array of CV/Gate connections and well-placed controls make it a joy to play and an ideal centerpiece for any modular setup.
A Modern Classic
Beautiful, powerful—and even portable—the SYSTEM-500 Complete Set is made for Eurorack, so you can easily expand by connecting to the wide-range of available Eurorack modules. Or it can neatly integrate into your existing modular setup. Its versatile wood and metal case can sit flat or tilt, and provides plenty of clean, stable power. It blends with the classic looks of the SYSTEM-500 modules creating an elegant instrument that looks as good as it sounds.
You can take the whole thing with you, or neatly stack two units to build a larger, more powerful system. With jaw-dropping sound, elegant design, and top-notch build quality, the SYSTEM-500 Complete Set is vintage Roland modular for the new golden age of synthesizers.
• Complete analog modular synthesizer with multiple oscillators, filters and effects
• Vintage Roland analog sound in a top-quality modern instrument
• Perfect modular starting point complete with case, power supply, and braided patch cables
• Versatile wood and metal case is portable, stackable and can sit flat or angled
• 512 module with two voltage controlled oscillators with saw, sine and square waves
• 521 module with two voltage controlled filters with selectable high-pass filters
• 530 module with two voltage controlled amplifiers each with multiple CV inputs
• 540 module with two ADSR envelopes and invertible LFO with five waveform types
• 572 module with classic phase shifter, delay, gate delay and invertible LFO
• Numerous CV connections for an array of modulation possibilities
• Built in USA and assembled in Japan
Get your Roland SYSTEM-500 Complete Set Modular Synthesizer today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Power Supply Type AC Adaptor (DC12V) Series Eurorack Model SYSTEM-500 Dimensions 18 15/16"W x 5 3/8"D x 6 3/16"H Weight 7 lbs. 8 ozs.
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for 90 days from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.