Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar Stereo Tap Tremolo Guitar Effect PedalSKU: ESUPERPUL-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
With the Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar you can sculpt the tremolo's shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. You can also create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customized preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation. Analog circuitry yields warm, lush tone that will envelop you in shape shifting waves.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out.
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved.
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock.
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel.
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter.
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume.
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position.
- Save and recall up to 8 presets.
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets.
- True Bypass using mechanical relays.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- so much power from one foot
- could play with the pedal more than your guitar
- must read the manual to have mind blown
Comments about Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar Stereo Tap Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal:
You can see most of the cool functions in the few videos available.
Highlights for me:
Expression pedal control- volume (that's a volume pedal in your chain right there), depth (pedal is 0-100% rather than merely on/off), shape (incremental control over the texture of the effect), rate (obviously cool when used subtly, like two separate effects from toe to heel when at high speeds), phase (you get max cool swirling effect at your control with mono in/stereo out but WOW- with stereo in from different sources [two people or a loop pedal, or a stereo loop pedal] YOUR FOOT WILL CROSS-FADE INPUTS TO RESPECTIVE OUTPUTS]). You need two amps. Will you be able to leave your house?
Envelope controls for rate and depth- effect rate can start slow/fast then speed up/slow down, same with depth but effect lessens or increases after picking. This is also touch sensitive, ex.: hit a note softly and hear negligible effect, hit it hard and it shimmers rapidly (that goes both directions and for rate and depth seperately).
- Was this a gift?:
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.