Keeley Electronics Super Mod Workstation Multi-Effects PedalSKU: KWSMODPLU-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
With the Super Mod Workstation you can combine 2 effects together to create a nearly endless soundscape of tones. Not many effects can be as provocative as a chopping tremolo, a swirling rotary, a dreamy chorus, or a crazed filter sound. Nothing compares 2 a thick flanger or deep harmonic tremolo. Nothing goes better with modulation than delay and reverb. Add tap tempo and an expression pedal and you have all the tools at your disposal to create a mesmerizing array of sounds.
The Super Mod Workstation contains many of Keeley’s finest effects. The Harmonic Tremolo in this unit is inspired by vintage brown face amps. The Keeley DynaTrem contains Keeley's first Harmonic Tremolo. Many consider this comparable to the classic U-Vibe type effect, but deeper and thicker sounding. The ADT in the Super Mod Workstation replicates Keeley's 30ms Automatic Double Tracker.
The Super Mod Workstation allows you to combine effects like Tremolo, Filter, Phaser, Chorus, Rotary Speaker, or Delay with other similar modulation effects, including delay or reverb! For example you can combine the 30ms Double Tracker sound in the ADT, with a Flanger, or an Echo, or Plate Reverb. Another example would be to use Bank 1 – Phaser sound, combined with Bank 2 – Delay. You can use the expression pedal to run delays into self oscillation feedback! You can Tap Tempo input a rate for the Harmonic Tremolo sound on Bank 1 and then use an expression pedal input for speed of the Rotary Cab sound on Bank 2. If you decide to bypass the modulation effect, you can use the Analog Delay on Bank 1 and a super wet Hall Reverb on Bank 2.
- Two banks of eight legendary effects. Super Fidelity. Super Compact.
- The Super Mod Workstation has Tap Tempo for Mod Bank One, and external expression control on Mod Bank Two.
- Tremolo w/triangle to sine waveform control
- Harmonic Tremolo w/presence tone control
- Filter Trem w/oscillator and random control
- Phaser w/feedback control
- ADT w/blend control
- Rotary Cabinet Sim w/treble horn control
- Digital Delay
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Chorus/Vibrato w/blend control
- Flanger w/positive or negative feedback
- Hall Reverb
- Plate Reverb
- Tap Tempo on Modulation Bank 1
- Expression Control on Bank 2
Weight . Dimensions . Series Chorus/Modulation
The manufacturer’s warranty covers parts and labor for two years. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.