Phil Jones Bass Suitcase Compact BG-400 Bass Combo AmplifierSKU: PBG400XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Suitcase Compact BG-400 is based on the superlative and uncompromised performance of the original PJB Suitcase. It has an incredible punch sound cutting through air as “a knife through butter" but with a solid and powerful low end response normally associated with a much larger combo.
It features a two-channel pre amp with Phil Jones’ unique 3-band EQ. This EQ has amazing control and transparency that allows you to unmistakably hear the true characters of your own playing and instrument.
In the heart of this amp lies a formidable ultra-high-energy power supply. It feeds an efficient class D power amplifier which utilizes almost 95% of this energy to drive the four internal PJB Piranha speakers.
The Suitcase Compact puts out a healthy 300 watts RMS onto its own speakers. Adding a Compact 4 cabinet it becomes 500 watts, and adding a Compact 8 it becomes 575 watts. The future of amps is trending to; "smaller and better" but with the Suitcase Compact bass combo, the future is here now!
Get your Phil Jones Suitcase Compact BG-400 Bass Combo Amplifier today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
PJB amplifiers carry a 2 years limited warranty on parts and labor.
Products must be purchased from an authorized PJB dealer.
Buyer must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 15 days of purchase, or register online by www.philjonespuresound.com/support/register
This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship that occurs in normal use. Within warranty period PJB or its local distributor will repair or replace the defect unit free of labor and parts charge. It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the unit strictly according to instructions written in the owner’s manual.
This warranty is not transferable; it is provided to original owner only.
Damage/defects caused by the following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in user manual;
- Connection or operation in any way that does not comply with the technical or safely regulations applicable in the country where the product is used;
- Repairs or modifications by anyone other than authorized PJB service agent;
- Damages/defects caused by force majeure or any other condition that is beyond the control of PJB.
- In all warranty issues your first line of communication should be to the retailer you purchased from, even if you have purchased product from an online source.
- When a local distributor is available, customer who prefers to purchase across country online maybe required to pay shipping charges to retailer in order to obtain service.
- Warranty term/condition might be different depending on the country you are in. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- Further questions, please contact PJB by email email@example.com, or call 314-814-3383.