Moog Music Sub 37 Tribute Edition Analog SynthesizerSKU: MLPSSUB02-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Moog Sub 37 Tribute's features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display, placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool quickly at your command.
The Sub 37 Tribute's special new “Duo Mode” allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independently. Other features make it unique and flexible, including 256 presets, two modulation busses with assignable source and destinations, plus a programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer.
The integrated mixer section contains dedicated mutes and controls for every sound source and the external audio input and feedback sending the output of the filter directly back into the mixer ‘s input, also have dedicated controls.
Like it’s successful predecessor, Moog’s Sub Phatty synth, the Sub 37 Tribute comes with a free standalone/plugin editor ,compatible with all major formats. This seamlessly integrates all parameters in the analog synth with your DAW for complete recall, control and automation.
- Switchable Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- Velocity -sensitive 37-note keyboard w/ aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Includes DAW Plugin editor and Standalone Versions
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
• LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
• SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
• OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
• GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
• FILTER: 20Hz-20Khz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
• TRANSPOSITION:+/- 1 Octaves
• ARPEGGIATOR/SEQUENCER: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync
• MODULATION BUSSES:
• SOURCES: LFO, Filter Envelope, Programmable Sources - Amp Env,Osc1/Osc2 Pitch
• DESTINATIONS: Osc1/Osc2/Both Pitch, Filter Cutoff, Osc1/Osc2/Both Wave, VCA, LFO1/LFO2 Rate, Noise Level, EG Time. Programmable Destinations - Filter resonance, drive, slope, EG amt. Osc1/Osc2/Sub Level, Feedback/Ext Level.
• LFO PANEL FEATURES: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, Midi Sync, KB Reset
• ENVELOPES: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
• MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
• CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
• POWER: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
Synthesizer Format Keyboard Audio Output Types 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control Sound Engine Type Analog Number of Keys 37 Type of Action Semi-Weighted Controller Types Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Breath, Velocity Polyphony Selectable Monophonic (1) or Paraphonic (2) Number of Presets 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets Arpeggiator Yes Sampling No MIDI Sequencer Yes Audio Inputs 1 Audio Input Types 1 x TS Audio Outputs 2 CV Jacks (Control Voltage) Yes USB Yes Weight 22 lbs. Dimensions 26.75 x 6.75 x 14.75 inches (WxHxD) Series Sub Phatty Model Sub 37 Tribute
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. For customers in the USA only, an extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.