Presonus StudioLive 32 Digital MixerSKU: PSLMAD32X-P
- Images 2
Select to Compare
Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows—and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls.
Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking.
In addition to 34x34 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
- 46x26 digital mixer with 32 recallable XMAX preamps and 32 channel strips.
- 32 input channels (16 mic, 16 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
- 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture™), 34x34 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
Series StudioLive 32 Model StudioLive Weight 75 lbs. Dimensions 37" x 31" x 12"
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.