Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. Series AX3 Electric GuitarSKU: SAX3TXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. Series AX3 borrows the classic single cutaway body style of Music Man’s Axis guitars. An original, classic design that is familiar to all fans of great guitars. The S.U.B. Series version uses a solid hardwood body topped with a bound quilt maple image top. The neck and body are mated with the same 5 bolt neck joint found on the Silo3. Sculpted and contoured for a super comfortable joint that allow easy access to the upper register.
Asymmetrical neck carve on AX3 is sublime and has enough girth for grip and thin enough for easy playability. The 25.5″ scale maple neck & fingerboard has 22 medium sized frets and is super easy to play. The neck is seamlessly integrated to the body.
2 high output “Zebra” coil humbucking pickups are direct mounted to the body. The special wiring of these pickups offer 5 distinct, versatile tones via the 5 way selector switch. Different combinations yield chicken pickin single coil tones to throaty, huge humbucking rock tones. Single volume and tone controls. It’s all there in one guitar.
Vintage style tremolo bridge has a small area to rest your palm while picking. Individual saddles offer height and intonation adjustments for dialing in the perfect set up. Case not included.
- Solid hardwood body
- 25.5″ scale maple neck w/ maple fingerboard
- Medium frets
- Smooth satin neck finish
- 2x humbucking pickups
- 5 way selector switch
- Easy access truss rod adjuster
- 5 bolt neck joint
- Case not included
Weight . Dimensions . Series S.U.B. Series Model AX3
Sterling by Music Man (referred to as SBMM) warrants for one year to the original retail purchaser that this instrument is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Any defect in materials, parts or workmanship, once determined to be defective by SBMM within the first year from purchase date will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of SBMM.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, normal wear and tear from regular use.
• This warranty is only valid to the original retail purchaser and is not transferrable.
• SBMM & Praxis Musical Instruments Inc are not liable for any potential losses or other liabilities resulting from the inability to use this product.
• All warranty work, service or replacement of parts must be approved by SBMM Praxis Musical.
• Return Authorizations expire within 30 days of their issuance. Please ship your instrument to us in a timely manner.
• Under normal circumstances, repairs are completed within 2-4 weeks upon receipt. Should your instrument require additional time, you will be contacted by our Service Department advising you as to the time frame of repair.
Please contact Praxis Musical Instruments Inc. at (714) 532-6657 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The instrument will need to be returned to their facility with all freight costs prepaid and insured for the List Price Value of the instrument to:
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc.
1850 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA 92867