Sterling by Music Man Ray35 Bass GuitarSKU: SRAY35XXXX
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The Sterling Ray35 Bass Guitar features a select solid swamp ash body. The body is heavily contoured along the edges to maximize comfort. The electronics to feature a 3 band active preamp with bass, mid and treble controls and a single Music Man Humbucking pickup with alnico pole pieces that deliver noise-free, warm tone with plenty of low-end clarity even on the open Low-B string. A 3-way switch lets you select both coils in series, in series with filter, and both coils parallel.
The Music Man designed 6-bolt neck joint used in all the Sterling Ray basses are strong and stable with no shift in the neck pocket for superior tone transfer. The Music Man-designed bridge uses a thick saddle for precise adjustments and stability. The familiar oval-shaped pickguard gives this bass its unmistakable identity. Finally, a deluxe gig bag is included.
- Scale: 34"
- Nut Width: 45mm
- Neck Width, 12th fret: 62mm
- Body Wood: Ash
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood (TWB, BK) Maple (NT)
- Tuning Machines: Open
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck Joint: 6 Bolt
- Frets: 21
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Pickup Selector: 3 Position Tone Selection
- Pickups: Alnico Humbucker, SBMM Design
- Bridge: Fixed, SBMM Design
- Case: Sterling by Music Man deluxe gig bag included
Model Ray35 Bass
Sterling by Music Man (referred to as SBMM) warrants for one year to the original retail purchaser that this instrument is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Any defect in materials, parts or workmanship, once determined to be defective by SBMM within the first year from purchase date will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of SBMM.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, normal wear and tear from regular use.
• This warranty is only valid to the original retail purchaser and is not transferrable.
• SBMM & Praxis Musical Instruments Inc are not liable for any potential losses or other liabilities resulting from the inability to use this product.
• All warranty work, service or replacement of parts must be approved by SBMM Praxis Musical.
• Return Authorizations expire within 30 days of their issuance. Please ship your instrument to us in a timely manner.
• Under normal circumstances, repairs are completed within 2-4 weeks upon receipt. Should your instrument require additional time, you will be contacted by our Service Department advising you as to the time frame of repair.
Please contact Praxis Musical Instruments Inc. at (714) 532-6657 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The instrument will need to be returned to their facility with all freight costs prepaid and insured for the List Price Value of the instrument to:
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc.
1850 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA 92867