Keeley Electronics Stahlhammer Distortion Guitar Effect PedalSKU: KSTAHLXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
Keeley has combined classic high gain amp distortion and added a tube amp style EQ to give you a wealth of tones. This unique structure has two modes of operation – High Gain/Tube Saturation switchable from the right side of the pedal. The three tone controls, Bass – Middle – Treble, give you a fantastic range of amp sounds that you will be both familiar with and find easy to dial in.
The Keeley Stahlhammer delivers full and thick distortion with hard-clipping style diodes to ground. Based on the LM1458 with its slow slew rate, this pedal just rips for a taking a Strat or Paul in thick and rich heavy clipping. Hey, you need something that sounds just like your amp when it just starts to break up, turn this down to about 9 o'clock and you've got your amp's tone nailed. With the added a 3x make-up gain output buffer to this pedal you'll always be able to drive your amp with authority.
Tube Amp EQ
- Bass – This is for your low end response, around 100Hz and lower.
- Middle – This affects frequencies from 800Hz to about 1.6KHz. You can heavily scoop out the mids, or push them to really stand out!
- Treble – This is to roll of treble or push upper frequencies around 3.2KHz and higher.
- Switch UP – Tube Amp Crunch. Just like your three channel amp’s Crunch Channel – LED lights up and is actually part of the clipping circuit.
- Switch DOWN – Lead Mode. This is like your amp’s Lead Channel – LED does not light, higher gain, more saturation.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Build Quality
Comments about Keeley Electronics Stahlhammer Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal:
Sound like Iron Maiden with this pedal. Insane British gain can be had with this pedal. For those of you who do not know a British amp is known for heavy mids, which this amp provides. Keeley also makes some of the best quality pedals in the world. Grab one today.
Hands on review by Christopher M. from store 57 in Indianapolis.
- Was this a gift?:
The manufacturer’s warranty covers parts and labor for two years. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.