Mackie SRM750 Dual 15” High-Definition Active PA CabinetSKU: MSRM750XX-P
- Images 6
- Video 1
Purchase a qualified Mackie product between 10/1/16 and 11/30/16 and be eligible to receive a $100 rebate directly from Mackie!Download Rebate
This rebate expires 2016-11-30
Select to Compare
SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system. After all, your speakers are an investment and you work them hard. Each SRM loudspeaker can pump out 1600 watts of unadulterated power via custom high-output transducers, delivering gig-level volumes with room to spare.
The professional grade cabinets feature an extremely tough, all-wood design with substantial internal bracing that not only adds natural character to your sound, it ensures your speaker will survive night after night. Add to that the steel front grille that just begs to be stomped and you’ve got a speaker that not only delivers the power you crave, but is also “Built-Like-A-Tank” because we know what it’s like to gig.
SRM Series 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers are packed with complex and DSP-intensive acoustic optimization that is ready to rock with just a press of a button. The new all-wood SRM models deliver premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA.
Includes precision 2-way crossover, driver time alignment and phase correction and get instant assessment and correction of feedback with up to four incredibly narrow 1/16th octave filters.
At A Glance:
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 2 x 15" high-output LF drivers / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Get rid of nasty feedback for fearless performances with a single button push with its built-in Feedback Destroyer
- Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Fill and Speech)
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Instantly optimize the sound of your SRM for the application at hand
- Four distinct modes include PA, DJ, Monitor and Solo
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Flyable both vertically and horizontally via standard M10 eyebolts
- Stereo RCA input for smartphones, laptops
- XLR thru with source options for connecting to other speakers
Power Rating 1600 Watts PEak; 800 Watts RMS Inputs 1/4", TRS, Wide-Z, RCA Series SRM Other Features Fly Points: (10) M10 x 1.5 x 37mm Model 750 Maximum SPL N/A Frequency Range 37 Hz - 20 kHz @ -10dB LF Driver Size 15" HF Driver Size 1.4" Weight 89 lbs. Dimensions 42.5"H x 17.5"W x 18"D Outputs Male XLR Balanced (Thru) Powered Yes
The following Mackie products have drivers that are guaranteed for TWO YEARS and electronics guaranteed for THREE YEARS:
Loudspeakers, power amps, and powered mixers; all SRM, DLM, HD, and C Series speakers; all PPM Mixers; and all HRmk2 studio monitors.
The following Mackie products are guaranteed for one year:
Thump and S500 Series Speakers, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, VLZ3, VLZ4 and ProFX Mixers, all MRmk2 and MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Series, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware
This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.