Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones (Bronze)SKU: SSE846BNZ-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 8
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs.
Custom sleeves are available for use with Shure Sound Isolating Earphones through a partnership between Shure and Sensaphonics. Features customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast. Blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
QUAD HIGH-DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS WITH TRUE SUBWOOFER
• For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
• Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
• Three-way system configuration for dedicated low-, mid-, and high-frequency distribution
PATENT-PENDING DESIGN FOR UNPARALLELED LOW END
• Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end rolloff at ~3 dB at 90 Hz (~10 dB at 250 Hz)—the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
• Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency rolloff to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artifacts
UNMATCHED PERSONALIZATION AND COMFORT
• Customizable Frequency Response
• Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
• Ergonomic, Flexible Design
• Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
• Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
• Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
• Durable Kevlar reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
• MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
• Two included cable lengths (46" and 64") for flexible wearing options
DURABLE, SOPHISTICATED DESIGN
• Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go
• Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
• Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear
• Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior
Get your Shure Sound Isolating Earphones today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Series SE Other Features Detachable 46" and 64" cables with wireform fit Model 846 Frequency Response 15Hz-20kHz
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor